Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Habitats size?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
haha...sounds like us humans sometimes! Rolling Eyes Yeah, i figured it was something like that, but thanks for clearing that up Dave! Laughing

Ps-Im from Tennessee remember?! I def know what Howdy means! LOL! Wink Laughing
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alex.........Ace..........what can I say??? OH WOW Exclamation Exclamation For starters!! Very Happy You made my day with that layout. Thank you soooooo very much. It's so awesome to see it all laid out like this...haha!...I've only been trying to form a mental picture of how it all fits together for HOW LONG NOW?? Laughing (I might even get out my crayons and color in some trees and stuff!!--kidding--mostly anyway Twisted Evil ) I LOVE IT!

Many, MANY THANKS to both of you for this effort. It's awesome!

What time is it? It's HOWDY DOODY TIME Exclamation Laughing (OK, who remembers that one?) *sorry couldn't resist* Razz

vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
What time is it? It's HOWDY DOODY TIME (OK, who remembers that one?) *sorry couldn't resist*

Darn! You beat me to it! Twisted Evil

I'd like to add my thanks to the others! Cool Very Happy That map answers some questions I've had for awhile. So Midnight is right across from King. I thought I remembered Dave mentioning that - but it is so cool to be able to see it on a map. Cool Smile

Thank you Alex & Ace Exclamation

Val

suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes Alex and Ace would also like to add my thanks for the site Map but I have one question hehe Laughing I thought that Ikas can be seen by Loki but looking at the map they seem to have the Panthers Habitats in between them Question Question Sorry if ive got my facts wrong Laughing Wink but just had to ask.

But the map itself is great as now we can visualise just where and what is going on Laughing Laughing
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Males Being Males Reply with quote
Hey guys - you are WELCOME Exclamation Hats off to Alex - he is always up to something and that something is usually PRETTY GOOD Cool Remember I did that map from memory over 1-2 years ago and I have a hard time telling East from West Shocked For the most part - it is pretty accurate and you can walk straight down the center which gives it a HUGE magnificent feeling with the habitats on both sides of you. Overall, Dave said it was very close except for some of the scale of the habitats.

As for Ikas - at one time in younger days he enjoyed both Loki's & Tundra's company. Some who have been on the cams for 3 years have snapshots of Ikas lounging in the WT Habitat. Ikas's habitat does face Sampson (African Leopard) so he is not in Loki's direct line of sight. Dave will correct this if I made a mistake. Now that doesnt mean Loki is not aware of his presence - he can hear him and he can smell his presence. In short, Loki would very much like to take Ikas to lunch Idea Only thing is - HE WOULDNT BRING HIM BACK Twisted Evil

Males of the species being MALES - and TIGERS AT THAT Exclamation

Ace
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: