Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A new Member
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Welcome Steff! Reply with quote
Welcome to the Forum Steff Very Happy

I know that this welcome is a bit late - but I've been away for awhile. But it is ALWAYS exciting to meet another animal lover. And a friend of Angrod's is a friend of ours!

Tigers and rock are two of my very favorite things too - so I can definitely relate to your love for both. ALL of the big kitties have their own special magic. There are few things more addictive than being able to watch them live on camera.

So keep sharing and posting. Animal lovers like you are one of the reasons the learning is endless here. And because of the Invincible Dave - it seems the surprises are endless too! Cool

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE Exclamation

*click on the big cat to see him rock out!*
http://www.totalleh.com/the-record-store-cats/page-1/

V

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: