Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Forum Moderators

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> READ ME: Forum Tips, Guidelines, and Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Forum Moderators Reply with quote
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Vlad as a new volunteer forum moderator. Vlad has been a member since July 2005 and since then has contributed greatly to improving the quality of the Tigerhomes.org forums. Now she has volunteered her time when she’s available to provide members with support and guidance when needed.

Please understand that moderators are just members like you, but they have volunteered some of their time to help keep the forum running properly. When it comes to making a correction to a forum post, etiquette reminders, or when discussing forum guidelines, moderators are to be treated with as much respect as the forum administrator. Please listen to what moderators say and you cannot go wrong.

Feel free to send a PM to Vlad or myself if you need help with anything.

We also welcome any feedback you have for how to improve the forum.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Alex
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> READ ME: Forum Tips, Guidelines, and Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: