Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 


PLEASE READ ~ To all New Comers!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear


Joined: 16 Jan 2006
Posts: 2347
Location: London, ON Canada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: PLEASE READ ~ To all New Comers! Reply with quote
Welcome to all New Comers! Very Happy

As we all know... the Tigerhomes Cams are temporarily down, as Tigerdave (Sanctuary Owner) is in the middle of moving his Sanctuary up north to Gainesville. It will just be a matter of time until we can view the animals once more. In the mean time, please take a "look see" in the forum, we have a lot of interesting topics going on... please feel free to jump aboard on any that catches your eyes! You might even want to take a trip the the Gift Shop and have a look around. Please be patient with us, as Tigerdave really needs your help and support on this big move. Any donations would be a great help and very much appreciated! Very Happy Check out the forum as much as possible, to see how the New Sanctuary is progressing.
In hopes to hearing from each and everyone of you! ~ ENJOY! Very Happy

P.S. Please feel free to ask questions... someone is always around to help. Very Happy

_________________
Remember the "Golden Rule" of treading into nature:
Leave nothing but your footprints, and take nothing but pictures and memories with you Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot


Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Posts: 4030
Location: Missin' my Lokster big time! :^(

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Tigerhomes Forum Posting Reminder Reply with quote
Just a friendly reminder that we do welcome ALL New members, but if you've signed on just to advertise a business or whatever, your post may be deleted. This forum is for Tigerhomes fans and members and is used for that purpose, To discuss animal related issues and topics, and of course, our Animal family at Tigerhomes. Thank you for joining and we look forward to getting to know you, and if you have any questions or concerns, you can post them in the appropriate thread or send a pm to one of the mods on the forum. Very Happy Cool Cool
_________________
Every little bit, DOES help, often in a BIG way. ~kitty24~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat


Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Posts: 1247
Location: Lincolnshire England UK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Think the main problem with potential New Members is this continued Banned block on the forum site as if your not from the USA then it is there for anyone trying to become members so I feel until that is changed or something else is sorted Tigerhomes could be missing out on large are of Members who could do a lot for Dave the Sanctuary and Tigerhomes forum from Europe and the rest of the world.
But its Donnie that has to get this sorted and I for one am hoping and praying he does do something as very soon I will be one of them on that Banned list and it does not feel good to read that when trying to access the forum and you see the wording (You are banned from accessing this Website)
Will get a photo showing how it looks so everyone in USA can see what people from other places see when trying to access the site to become Members or even come back to site after a long absence.
_________________
I think everything has the right to live and breath where ever and what ever they are
Earth is only one planet so look after it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot


Joined: 07 May 2004
Posts: 3672
Location: where all the animals are !

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
do you remember that stuff ? Do you remember how much everyone wanted them gone ? We do not have time to delete all of those spams 24/7 to help a few that can't get on ! Most of all those clips and links where put on because they stole peoples IPs and went through their computer to do the spaming ! It nothing personal but we had to do something !

I'm sorry Exclamation

by the way i answer all e-mails and very easy to talk to !!! Wink !!! So if anyone wants to contact me or Jason please feel free !

What i want to know what the excues for the people that can get on and don't and still don't even donate or help in any way and forgets about us ?

The last time i look this is a huge world we live on with MILLIONS of people and we are not banding them all ! hehe !!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lodaya Siberia
Lemur
Lemur


Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dave, there are other, better ways to keep the spammers out. Banning everyone (outside from the USA) cannot be the solution (and if you ask me, it is not even one). I shouldn't be at all surprised if some of the "old" members are still banned and they don't know how they can fix this problem.

So far I know the textual confirmation, which asks new members one or more questions those Spambots cannot answer, is enough and we already have that.

As that it's still easy to avoid the ban without contact you or an administrator. I am in Aachen for a few weeks and from here I get the "banned"-Message. With an add-on for firefox (FoxyProxy) I lead the forum to "believe" that I am from the USA. This is easy, I just had to download the add-on, which is normally used to keep the identity in the internet, and to searched a public (the ip of a) proxy-server. Then I detemined that the I want to use the "wrong identity" for this forum and the banned-message vanished, so that I can post this as you can see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spazza
Field Mouse
Field Mouse


Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 12
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
tigerdave wrote:
do you remember that stuff ? Do you remember how much everyone wanted them gone ? We do not have time to delete all of those spams 24/7 to help a few that can't get on ! Most of all those clips and links where put on because they stole peoples IPs and went through their computer to do the spaming ! It nothing personal but we had to do something !

I'm sorry Exclamation

by the way i answer all e-mails and very easy to talk to !!! Wink !!! So if anyone wants to contact me or Jason please feel free !

What i want to know what the excues for the people that can get on and don't and still don't even donate or help in any way and forgets about us ?

The last time i look this is a huge world we live on with MILLIONS of people and we are not banding them all ! hehe !!!


WOW!!

I'v just joined & now i'm not so sure it was such a good idea

Dave you will see i'v somewhat highlighted a paragragh in yr quoted post

Seriously - is that wot yr site is about?? Money?? & Help??

Help with what??
The answer to that would have to be money coz noone can help you with anything else when we all sitting in different parts of the world on a computer chair looking in here

As for you wanting to know wot peoples excuses are that can get in here & don't DONATE or HELP in anyway & forgets about "us" - i dont blame them when thr supposedly welcomed with statements like that

Do you seriously think this is the only site in the world???

Heres a fact for you - ITS NOT!!

& just so you know - before i arrive back here tomorrow & find I'M BANNED!! probably -

1) I do not offend easily at all
2) I along with "MILLIONS" of people have a life outside of yr so called - needy site - which involves children (5 of my own + 4 permanent foster children to be exact)
3) We do currently have 12 cats & 1 dog because of my love for animals
4) I do already give to WSPA once a month
5) The bedhead in our room is smothered with Tiger stuffed animals along with a bedspread & duvet set to go with it because I adore them

I just happened to come across this site tonight while looking up other stuff & couldnt believe i hadnt come across it before

I viewed it for quite some time before deciding to join & once i did even browsed until i got to this thread - my intention is to go no further at this stage

& Yes - i have ticked 'notify me when a reply is posted' as i am very interested in what you have to say
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot


Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Posts: 4030
Location: Missin' my Lokster big time! :^(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
First of all, I wanted to welcome you to the forum and Tigerhomes, Spazza. Glad you decided to log in and post. Hope the rest of my post does not sound offensive in anyway, as that is not my intentions. I'm sure Dave will reply as soon as he's around a computer.

Second, I have to defend my family here...one I'm very much attached too. I don't know how long you've been around the site, but much has gone on over the last 2 and 3 years and I can very much understand and relate to Dave's frustration. We had live cams here for around 30+ animals that are in his care at the sanctuary, which I don't believe I know of any other site that has that many, and there were many people who enjoyed logging in EVERY day for HOURS and hours at a time. People were glad to step in help donate towards the cause of the cams and the care of the animals, and the upkeep of the sanctuary. Then, within the same year, I believe 2006 or 2007, the sanctuary had direct hits from two hurricanes, that wiped all the cams out and did some major landscaping damaging and all to the grounds. That is when Dave needed and asked for help and people slowly starting fading away. Here we were, needing help, any kind of help, and some of the supposed biggest fans and lovers of 'TH, ended up turning their back and walking away. No cams to watch, so what the heck...why should I give?? I know that question has crossed many peoples minds.

It takes thousands of dollars a month, to feed the big cats and take care of the animals, the upkeep of the sanctuary itself, and oh man, do i have to even mention the cost of trying to keeping 30 cams up and going "live" on a website? Very expensive. I guess you hear the frustration in Daves "voice" because he feels like so many have turned their back on him when they all said they "cared" so much. And I have to throw this in, this was by no means set up in the first place for anyone's "entertainment" purposes. Dave believes so much in educating and teaching the younger kids about the importance of wildlife conservation and preservation as THEY will be the ones that have to live with it and take care of it down the road. This man has poured every ounce of sweat, strength, tears and every dollar and then some, that he has had into this vision and dream. Due to many reasons he's had to relocate the sanctuary and all he wants is for us all to help...if even just a little.
And I can tell you this, I've visited just about every animal advocate and wildlife conservation site there is on the net, and what is the one thing they ALWAYS ask for or the two words you see the most...."DONATE HERE". There are many of us out here who would love to see him get the cams up and going, but first and foremost, we're trying to get the animals and the rest of the sanctuary moved first....the animals are top priority here...not making friends or providing entertainment. I could go on and on about this, but believe Dave is the one best suited to reply to your response.
I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and to tell you that Dave is more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you have, through email.
_________________
Every little bit, DOES help, often in a BIG way. ~kitty24~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lodaya Siberia
Lemur
Lemur


Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome, Spazza. It is not often that some new members find the way to this forum. For that reason we should be happy that you are here. Smile

Well, I have to agree on one thing, that you post here. Altough I can understand Dave's senses of frustration, I think Dave should not write something like this in the forum, at least not in public. The old members, who read this (for the case they read it anyway), will not come back, because they get the feeling that they are not welcome here anymore. I guess you should just delete this sentence and/or recitify that, Dave. I don't want to find you guilty or something like that (maybe myself am not much better), but it will possibly good for the "exterior".
On the other hand Dave has good reasons to react like that, kitty24 explained this already for us. I agree with her in all points she explained here.

By the way: There are some things here in the forum and the full site, which I criticized (I can post the link to the thread, if you want). The problem is that some of the administrators here don't have the time to solve these things. Until now I don't have found a good suggestion how we can find a solution for this, but I am working on it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spazza
Field Mouse
Field Mouse


Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 12
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
kitty24 wrote:
First of all, I wanted to welcome you to the forum and Tigerhomes, Spazza. Glad you decided to log in and post. Hope the rest of my post does not sound offensive in anyway, as that is not my intentions. I'm sure Dave will reply as soon as he's around a computer.

Second, I have to defend my family here...one I'm very much attached too. I don't know how long you've been around the site, but much has gone on over the last 2 and 3 years and I can very much understand and relate to Dave's frustration. We had live cams here for around 30+ animals that are in his care at the sanctuary, which I don't believe I know of any other site that has that many, and there were many people who enjoyed logging in EVERY day for HOURS and hours at a time. People were glad to step in help donate towards the cause of the cams and the care of the animals, and the upkeep of the sanctuary. Then, within the same year, I believe 2006 or 2007, the sanctuary had direct hits from two hurricanes, that wiped all the cams out and did some major landscaping damaging and all to the grounds. That is when Dave needed and asked for help and people slowly starting fading away. Here we were, needing help, any kind of help, and some of the supposed biggest fans and lovers of 'TH, ended up turning their back and walking away. No cams to watch, so what the heck...why should I give?? I know that question has crossed many peoples minds.

It takes thousands of dollars a month, to feed the big cats and take care of the animals, the upkeep of the sanctuary itself, and oh man, do i have to even mention the cost of trying to keeping 30 cams up and going "live" on a website? Very expensive. I guess you hear the frustration in Daves "voice" because he feels like so many have turned their back on him when they all said they "cared" so much. And I have to throw this in, this was by no means set up in the first place for anyone's "entertainment" purposes. Dave believes so much in educating and teaching the younger kids about the importance of wildlife conservation and preservation as THEY will be the ones that have to live with it and take care of it down the road. This man has poured every ounce of sweat, strength, tears and every dollar and then some, that he has had into this vision and dream. Due to many reasons he's had to relocate the sanctuary and all he wants is for us all to help...if even just a little.
And I can tell you this, I've visited just about every animal advocate and wildlife conservation site there is on the net, and what is the one thing they ALWAYS ask for or the two words you see the most...."DONATE HERE". There are many of us out here who would love to see him get the cams up and going, but first and foremost, we're trying to get the animals and the rest of the sanctuary moved first....the animals are top priority here...not making friends or providing entertainment. I could go on and on about this, but believe Dave is the one best suited to reply to your response.
I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and to tell you that Dave is more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you have, through email.




Hi Kitty24
Thank you for the welcome & the response to my post & no i have found nothing offensive in what you have said

Prior to the night of referring to Daves post i had never seen or been here - i didnt even know this site existed until then

My view of the sanctuary & the animals in Daves care has been 1 of choice - Daves choice - my view of the cams? Too highly over rated & expensive & are they really required to be live 24/7? - in all honesty? i dont think so - could they be put to better use - i believe they can - & to a point of being more beneficial to the animals & the sanctuary

I spent sometime last night & tonight browsing through threads - reading (& getting lost many a time trying to find me way around! LOL & still am!) & in my view the cams became a huge expectation & so did the donations -

hence this in me sig - Too much of a good thing becomes expected - when it is no longer available you find out exactly who your friends are

This falls both ways in this site - you only have to read the posts from both sides to see & hear it & to someone who just happens to find this site out of the blue - the impact of not so much what is said BUT how its said - by choice of words - is huge

As i have said in my post above - i do not offend easily - yet i found Daves choice of words to be very offensive
Being a very direct & down to earth kiwi - if offense is what i feel then a reaction is what you'll get - but my point is - if i picked it up as such - then how many others have also picked up on that vibe & turned away & stayed away because of the same feeling & not said a word??

Iv also read a fair bit about the hurricanes & the impact they have had on the sanctury

Kitty i read & have quoted this bit from the second part of yr post as i found it really interesting - & this is just my view of whats being said ok

"There are many of us out here who would love to see him get the cams up and going, but first and foremost, we're trying to get the animals and the rest of the sanctuary moved first....the animals are top priority here...not making friends or providing entertainment."

1) "the animals are top priority here" - Yes - wholeheartedly i agree with you -
2) "first & foremost - we're trying to get the animals & the rest of the sanctuary moved first" ok - & donations for this & all of the above would help - with you on that 1
3)"There are many of us out here who would love to see him get the cams up and going...."
4) "the animals are top priority here...not making friends or providing entertainment."

Question: Really?? Sooo...what have you all been doing here for the past 3yrs?? & how do you think some of those who have already chosen to walk away & who have stopped donating would feel seeing & hearing you say that after you chose to converse with & befriend them amongst the posts in the threads on this site??

Quoted from another thread
my Rant is that i'm sorry i left, but i didn't feel "worthy" to hang out when i was unable to donate Crying or Very sad . i believe i donated twice at the beginning of 2007 or so, but then i was put on part time work at the beginning of summer, and part time work/hours/pay is really hard when there are bills to pay!
Just last week i had to file for unemployment because my office is closing. the economy sucks in my little city and i can't find a job Exclamation Sad

My point: If its not a friendly comfortable place to be - they wont stick around - most people when they join a site do so because of a common interest & yes many of those people DO become friends due to that common interest - comments are made & responded to - discussions take place - ya laugh together - have fun together & when the going gets rough ya stick together regardless of circumstances -

The person i just quoted - my Rant is that i'm sorry i left, but i didn't feel "worthy" to hang out when i was unable to donate -

Didnt feel "Worthy"??? Kinda makes ya wonder why - dosnt it??

Kitty - please dont get me wrong as there is definately no offense throughout this post intended -

This is just my view as an outsider coming in
_________________
Too much of a good thing becomes expected - when it is no longer available you find out exactly who your friends are -


"Be Patient - All Good Things Take Time"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spazza
Field Mouse
Field Mouse


Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 12
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lodaya Siberia wrote:
Welcome, Spazza. It is not often that some new members find the way to this forum. For that reason we should be happy that you are here. Smile

Well, I have to agree on one thing, that you post here. Altough I can understand Dave's senses of frustration, I think Dave should not write something like this in the forum, at least not in public. The old members, who read this (for the case they read it anyway), will not come back, because they get the feeling that they are not welcome here anymore. I guess you should just delete this sentence and/or recitify that, Dave. I don't want to find you guilty or something like that (maybe myself am not much better), but it will possibly good for the "exterior".
On the other hand Dave has good reasons to react like that, kitty24 explained this already for us. I agree with her in all points she explained here.

By the way: There are some things here in the forum and the full site, which I criticized (I can post the link to the thread, if you want). The problem is that some of the administrators here don't have the time to solve these things. Until now I don't have found a good suggestion how we can find a solution for this, but I am working on it.


Hi Lodaya

Thank you for the welcome - yes it is abit of a task & a half getting in here & finding yr way around - patience is a virtue Wink

I too can understand Daves frustration - but at the end of the day - the onus lies with him & his decisions & choice to do what he is doing & he has every right to be proud of his achievments - but not to the point on placing the onus & blame onto others - just as he has made his choices - we too have the right to ours without judgement

In my view & going by the deterioration of posting in this site over the past wee while & the monthly donations that havnt been coming in - Dave needs all the friends he can get - but he won't get them with the attitude i met the other night - not a good way to greet anyone

Maybe thr needs to be a thread for Daves venting chamber - passworded so only he has the use of it - where he can let loose without it affecting others Very Happy

In my house people get sent back to bed with attitudes like that & thr only allowed to come out when thrs a smile on thr face - yes - iv hada faker or 2 reappear within minutes LOL

Lodaya - yeah for sure - id be happy to have a read if y'd post the link - that'd be grt - yes admins can get very tied up & busy & dont always have alot of time - often theyd like more of it Smile wouldnt we all LOL

Will hava read tomorrow tho - read a heap in here tonight & me brainz still fizzing

Hava grt day/night Lodaya & everybody - will see ya tomorrow if im still allowed in Wink
_________________
Too much of a good thing becomes expected - when it is no longer available you find out exactly who your friends are -


"Be Patient - All Good Things Take Time"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lodaya Siberia
Lemur
Lemur


Joined: 11 Oct 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8203

The most of these things are still a problem, I think. They are dissolved.
Maybe I can change or add some things in the list in the next days, but I think the list is basically quite good.

Spazza wrote:
4) "the animals are top priority here...not making friends or providing entertainment."

Question: Really?? Sooo...what have you all been doing here for the past 3yrs?? & how do you think some of those who have already chosen to walk away & who have stopped donating would feel seeing & hearing you say that after you chose to converse with & befriend them amongst the posts in the threads on this site??


Well, I guess this sentence was just inartfully expressed. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spazza
Field Mouse
Field Mouse


Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Posts: 12
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lodaya Siberia wrote:

Spazza wrote:
4) "the animals are top priority here...not making friends or providing entertainment."

Question: Really?? Sooo...what have you all been doing here for the past 3yrs?? & how do you think some of those who have already chosen to walk away & who have stopped donating would feel seeing & hearing you say that after you chose to converse with & befriend them amongst the posts in the threads on this site??


Well, I guess this sentence was just inartfully expressed. Wink


LOL Lodaya

Not if what has been said is expressed like this -

"There are many of us out here who would love to see him get the cams up and going, but first and foremost, we're trying to get the animals and the rest of the sanctuary moved first....the animals are top priority here...not making friends or providing entertainment."

1)"There are many of us out here who would love to see him get the cams up and going"
1) "the animals are top priority here" - Yes - wholeheartedly i agree with you -

2)"first & foremost - we're trying to get the animals & the rest of the sanctuary moved first"
2) "first & foremost - we're trying to get the animals & the rest of the sanctuary moved first" ok - & donations for this & all of the above would help - with you on that 1

3)"the animals are top priority here..." (this comes 3rd & should be number 1)
3)"There are many of us out here who would love to see him get the cams up and going...." (??????? & do they really need to run 24/7???)

4)not making friends or providing entertainment."
4)"the animals are top priority here...not making friends or providing entertainment." (This is quoted & in positions 3 & 4 - i find that interesting)


Question: In relation to number 4: - Really?? Sooo...what have you all been doing here for the past 3yrs??

& how do you think some of those

who have already chosen to walk away

& who have stopped donating would feel -

seeing & hearing you say that after you chose to converse with & befriend them - amongst the posts - in the threads - on this site??

This is how it appears to me Lodaya & the very reason i'v questioned it - as i think it explains many things in relation to this site

This is just my view of it

Thank you very much for the link Lodaya will hava read Very Happy
_________________
Too much of a good thing becomes expected - when it is no longer available you find out exactly who your friends are -


"Be Patient - All Good Things Take Time"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot


Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Posts: 4030
Location: Missin' my Lokster big time! :^(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay, not sure what's going on here but I unfortunately didn't know I was being graded on proper english usage. I did not necessarily put any of those points in any certain order. And im sorry if certain people felt i did not use the proper wording or numerical order of any points. Wink Laughing Cool
_________________
Every little bit, DOES help, often in a BIG way. ~kitty24~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear


Joined: 16 Jan 2006
Posts: 2347
Location: London, ON Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_________________
Remember the "Golden Rule" of treading into nature:
Leave nothing but your footprints, and take nothing but pictures and memories with you Exclamation


Last edited by keykey on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat


Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Posts: 1247
Location: Lincolnshire England UK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes I would also like to add a warm welcome to Spazz on to the TH forum its always great to see new people joining in Laughing Laughing
And Like Keykey said I have also done a lot of catching up on the new posts that have been put in over the past days or longer and I feel things are out of order a bit but would like to say I feel that Dave and Pam have handled it all very diplomatically. Smile
This site is a place that is mainly for the Animals and educating the young into the conservation and caring of all animals and in fact the whole world. But its also for people to come together under shared interests and in that way become long last friends who enjoy talking about the animals and what has been said here in the Forum.
And we all know things are tough here at the moment in fact its a long time thing and Dave has done everything he can to keep this forum and the site going and I for one congratulate him on everything he has managed to do.
So I think people need to sit back and really think of how they are viewing this site it does not need strict rules to put things on it and topics and articles that have been added have been put on by people that believed in what they were putting.
Ok think im running out of words but Please any new members and old members who are around think of what Dave has gone through and yes his asking for Donations has sometimes been seen as over the top but what else was he to do after seeing things change like they have he has the welfare of his Animals to think of first and foremost and there welfare comes first to all of people who decide to stay on here as members and I for one am proud to be a member of Tigerhomes Laughing Laughing
_________________
I think everything has the right to live and breath where ever and what ever they are
Earth is only one planet so look after it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group Theme Designed by Team 101 Designs