Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Members! Please Read : )

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> READ ME: Forum Tips, Guidelines, and Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: New Members! Please Read : ) Reply with quote
Welcome!

New members please introduce yourself in MEET THE FANS. This way you will have at least one post and we can keep your account ACTIVE. We would like to hear from you!

Arrow CLICK HERE IF YOU NEVER REGISTERED - It's very simple to setup your own account and to begin posting messages in the forum

Arrow CLICK HERE - INTRODUCE YOURSELF - CREATE A NEW TOPIC INSIDE MEET THE FANS

Members that signup and remain at zero "0" posts will be deleted after seven (7) days. This change is necessary in order for us to determine how many active members we have vs. those that simply moved on. This also helps us prevent some of the spam from happening in the forum.

If you are new to the whole idea of using a forum don't worry. Just read the forum tips or ask questions when you introduce yourself in Meet the Fans. Many of our members never used a forum until they visited Tigerghomes.org -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE. We understand it takes time to learn some of the forum features. Just be patient and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Arrow CLICK HERE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS THROUGH A PERSONAL MESSAGE (You will need to be logged in to send me a message)

Arrow CLICK HERE - FORUM TIPS

Thanks! Very Happy

Alex

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> READ ME: Forum Tips, Guidelines, and Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: