Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Cheetah's Trip up north.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheetah
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Cheetah's Trip up north. Reply with quote
Well, Like i said a week or so ago, i was going up north for a picnic with my parents. Now Maine has some amazing sights. You just have to know where to go. x3 Because My state has some really ugly areas if you go to the wrong place. I want to say if anyone does come to visit, and has a bad time here, then it's probably the area your in. Well, my parent's and I wanted to get away from the city and see some real mountains! So we took a beautiful ride up to see them. We had a great time exploring through the woods and such. It was like heaven on earth.

This is a pathway on one of the trail sites we went to. Called Moose Cave. It was beautiful. The story of moose cove, is a while ago, the water from bear river eroded the sides of the rocks, and soon became a cave. And there was a very unlucky moose that fell in the cave. So that's what they named it after. We were really close. The people behind us where yelling at their kids for getting too close. xD

The park had alot of scenic views, falls and even places where babbling brooks lied. Ah, it was beautiful. It was cloudy, and the 60-68 degree weather made it a little chilly, but we all had so much fun we didn't care. xDD I actually set foot on the Appalachian trail! Woo!

I hope you all enjoyed the photos, Oh did i loveee taking them x3!!

Last edited by Cheetah on Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
AWESOME Cheetah! Very Happy
It sounds like you and your parents had a great time.
Like you said... going to the right spot, I think that goes for where ever you live.
AWESOME picture as well, thanks for sharing it with us. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cheetah
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh thanks Keykey, Actually my pictures aren't done, lol so check back soon. I had to do a test run, and post it, so yeah x3
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Cheetah! Long time no see! Awesome pics! I so envy you because I haven't been to the mountains in about 3 years and I love it! I used to love going hiking because you never know what you might see! I love the mountains because it is so peaceful and secluded......Take me away! LOL! Wink Laughing Cool Can't wait to see the rest of your pics! Laughing
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cheetah!!! What GREAT pictures Exclamation Very Happy It is so COOL Cool hearing about your trip and some background on the spots you visited. Nicely done and a really big treat for vacation-starved-eyes (and spirits!l Wink LOL) It sounds like you had an absolutely wonderful time and I think I'm a little teenie bit Mr. Green green, but very happy you got to have this experience.

Thank you SO much for giving us a glimpse of this beautiful area. Ahhhhhhh.........

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. That's for SURE Exclamation Very Happy

suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Long time no hear from you cheetah but glad your around again and those pictures show some beautiful scenery you sound like you had a great time it is so important to get back to nature to really appreciate all that this lovely planet of ours has to offer am looking forward to the other pictures your going to be posting
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
OH WOW Cheetah! Very Happy
These pictures are AWESOME! Cool
Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very cool pictures Cheetah!! Very nice descriptions too! Smile I've never been to Maine - I didn't know that there was that much of a rumor around that people had problems there... Of course, that's pretty much the same anywhere you go! Very Happy

t~e
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: