Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

RANDOM CHAT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
tigerdave wrote:
Yes Cathy is right i been working on things that will be a huge help for the Sanctuary ! I been very busy putting a few plains in place so lets not forget who in charge of all of this it's PLAY-DOH baby and with him anything possible !!!

And we wouldn't have it any other way! Nice to see you back in here, TD!
Wink Laughing Cool
Lodaya Siberia
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I ambled a little bit in the forum in the last days and I did notice, that we don't play the "Describe the LETTER with a WORD!"-Game anymore.
I think the forum could be a little bit more active, when we "reanimate" this game. Smile
Sure, at the moment we cannot collect so many pictures for the animals, but if necessary we could start a "second round", so that everyone can post new and/or other pictures/words for the animals, when you want.

I would lead the game (start the threads etc.), when you, keykey and ace, don't have time (or lust Wink ) for that. I just need your permission. Wink Smile
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Angrod! Very Happy
It's been awhile that people were taking part in "Describe the LETTER with a WORD!"... it was put on the back burner. Confused
I would love to get this going again... so here's where we are. Very Happy

(Red Ruffed Lemurs)

Arrow "Describe the LETTER with a WORD!"

Arrow Name RED RUFFED LEMURS Collection!

And anyone who still wishes to put in some snapshots on the Black & White Lemurs... please feel free to do so! Very Happy
Arrow BLACK & WHITE LEMURS WORD PICTURES!

I will give everyone a week or so, before letting you all know when I'll be closing these down. Very Happy Razz Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great to see Tigerlady haze posting again! Wink LOL! Hey ya haze, thought if you get time you might give us an update on your schooling and maybe post a bit about it for those who may not know about what your doing with that and what you're trying to achieve. Inquiry minds wanna know! Wink Laughing Cool
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes Haze, Pam is so right come and let everyone know what you are up to and how far you have gone and how far you are hoping to actually go to achieve your Lifes dream Laughing Laughing Laughing
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just wanted to jump in here and put a shout out to Peachey over in Aussie land. Worried about you girl! If you read this, please post and let us know you are okay! For anyone not keeping up with this, they have been hit with major wildfires over there and if I'm not mistaken this is very close, if not in the same area where kimmie lives, Goulburn, AUSTRALIA. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and hoping we hear from you soon...at least to let us know you are safe!
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes im with you there Pam also feeling a bit worried out Kimmie in Australia but if Im right I think she was nearer to Sidney which is not in the same State as Victoria but I do hope she might drop a post one of these days just to ease oour worries that she is OK I tried emailing her and got no reply so this might be the only place she will notice our concern Sad Sad Sad Sad
kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So I'm back and everyone who knows me knows I love to talk...a lot. Laughing

I keep catching myself wanting to just chat away in Dave's update thread, so before I do, I decided to come here. Smile

Okay, so something new about myself...After many years away with personal issues I can FINALLY come back to the place I loved. When I seen all the babies on cam again, my heart melted, heart skipped beats and I realized how much I miss having TH's in my everyday life.

I am planning a trip with my twin sister, husband and kids to TH's in May 2014. This is my first vacation...ever! I get to go to the one place I love so much and meet the person behind it all. I would love to help Dave in anyway possible while down there. I want to help make a difference and I am now able to do so.

Once I get back from my vacation (not that I want to think about my last day of vacation) I am going to get back into the swing of things again. I hope to be able continue to make a difference in the lives of animals in need, to preserve our wildlife and to know I made a difference. Smile

So, now that I got that off my chest Shocked I will be on and off, checking in and seeing how everyone is doing. I'm just a nerd like that! Wink Love and missed yall!!

~Kristie

P.S. My email isn't correct on this account, so if anyone wants to ever message me, just send a private message. Smile
kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Snow day, home from work early. Cool

I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one in the forum, I miss everyone.
Lodaya Siberia
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
There aren't many people around here anymore. The Tigerhomes-Website is "decaying" for a few years now, the cams didn't work for a long time, the website in general wasn't updated for a longer time and the forum almost isn't moderated anymore, because the moderators and admins don't have the time to take care of it.
Also the 320x240-Webcams maybe aren't attractive anymore for new people.

And to be honest, many of us saw the whole site through rosared glasses, so that we don't realized, that we have many problems here (only talking about the site here). We even didn't had real discussions, because no one dared to critisize the other one.

It will be hard to repair TH, it probably has to start from the bottom and must restart everything.

"How loud must be the silence,
so that the pleading will be answered?"

- by "Samsas Traum" - "Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt"
kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I love TH's, always have. I don't mind outdated things because I'm old fashioned like that. Laughing I didn't stray away from TH's, I had many real life issues that kept me from coming back. I lost my job, my car, my house and my Dad passed away...that's just some of it. Sad

Now that I'm back, I would love to help out anyway that I can. I do have some questions that in time I can get answered.

Also, I am able to view the cams I had to lower my Java security to medium (lowest allowed). It ask me everytime I pull up a cam if I want to "run" it anyway, basically. I click that and they work.

I also don't mind with all the work Dave and Jason have to do if the cams weren't running yet. I love chatting, so that's why I check in here. Smile I also love all Dave's updates, it makes me that much more excited about my visit. Very Happy

Is there any word on Alex, Ace or kitty...just to name a few?
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for those positive vibes !

Alex has not been working with us for the simple reason it takes many many hours and i have no money and was losing the property here .

Ace#1 is still around i talk to her all the time but like everyone things happen and some time it means dealing with Major problems where the rug is pulled right out from under you . Right now Ace is still without a computer and you guys all know that Jason and Ace wrote almost all the content pages which by the way took hundreds of hours of their time to do .

Remember have only had this property back 4 months or so now how was i going to do anything here not knowing if it would all be for knot it's called survival mood ! And lets not forget we built another Sanctuary up north which by the took LOTS of money and time ! And with everything that has happen we still been taking care of some of the rarest animals on our planet to this day .

Our life is not centered around WEBSITE and CAMERAS we did that to share what we do with you guys and you must admit that was way cool on our part ....To be honest i hate the computer and facebook tweeter etc etc etc there is way better things to spend our time on because if you guys had what we take care of how much time would you spend inside on multi media things ?

And by the way we live in South Fl (MIAMI)where the sun shines all year around and we spend all our time outside with the animals ...All i have ever done is work outside NEVER EVER had any type of indoor job ... Yes been blessed with that one Smile

So yes we are still here doing cool things like always (licking our wounds) and things will happen slowly and get back on track to where we are having fun with you guys again and enjoying the cameras . Remember all the fun we had playing with the cameras ? I loved that part the most ...

And when cams are back up on the B/W lemurs and the Midnight and Sampson + the Golden tigers Wht tigers and Gypsy with her new mate Wink not counting Bush babies and a few other huge surprises that only the people that know us or visit know about all the people will be back and we will gain a whole new bunch of follower because we kick ASS plain and simple Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can't even comment to that...I'm speechless?! Shocked

I love to hear everything ...and I mean everything about what you are doing. I feel I have missed so much here and I'm trying to catch up. I know and have always known you didn't like the computer, but when you are someone like me, its all you have to communicate with people like you...cause I'm a nerd like that. Smile

Btw...you just said "Gypsy's new mate" Surprised OMG!!
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes you caught that !!! hehe !!! don't tell anybody it's our secrete Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You know I could really keep it a secret...I just wont tell my sister Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Rant & Rave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 46 of 47

Jump to: