Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

RANDOM CHAT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: RANDOM CHAT Reply with quote
Hey all, I'm starting the new Ramdom Chat. I guess I can say everyone can pick up from here now, without saying "I'm sorry I posted off topic." Now you don't have to anymore, at least for awhile until they delete it again...hehe.

Everyone enjoy, now!! Very Happy
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
How this topic started & tips for posting here.
Arrow http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18222#18222

Posts made under this topic are periodically deleted - so keep in mind that posting in Random Chat is not the bet way to increase your rank.

Example:
NOW I'm a GUY ...AGAIN! (King Nerd) Shocked Confused Laughing But that is a risk you take if you have lots of posts in Random Chat.

vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Blogs & Snapshots Moved to Webcam Snapshot & Member Reply with quote
Dear Nerd Mates,

I just wanted to let you know that although I just finished deleting most of the posts in this topic, I moved the blogs & pics that were included in this thread to their own topic so that they wouldn't be lost.

Arrow Webcam Snapshots & Member Art

Arrow TigerGooF's Blogspot - Featuring His Kitties

Arrow GooF's Pics of Zuco

I left the Tigerfan's Website update under Rant & Rave with the original announcement about this FANTASTIC website, but moved it from Random Chat to its own topic:

Arrow TIGERFANS WEBSITE - Link & About Profiles

So if you have updates to pics or blogs that were posted here -- you can still add to them and keep us nerds updated. Very Happy

Best Regards,

Val

P.S. Webcam Snapshots & Member Art is the BEST place to make these types of posts - since Random Chat is periodically "cleaned up."

ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Dough Know Reply with quote
Thanks Val for the "clean sweep". We really do appreciate your efforts keeping us in order. This Random Chat thread is just great for a catch all that doesn't fit into any other topic....

On that note - GUESS WHAT they announced today Question Question Question Give UP Shocked Something to do with "modeling compound" Wink

Hasbro announced they are releasing a limited edition of ....
Play-Doh Perfume Shocked
Is it really "Perfume" or "Cologne" - dough know Rolling Eyes

http://www.hasbro.com/playdoh/default.cfm?page=50thbday

This special event is to celebrate Play-Doh's 50th anniversary. Maybe we could get some for the Gift Shop Exclamation
What will they think of NEXT Idea Question
Very Happy

Ace
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
What an awesome find!

Play Doh perfume? What about the cologne? The bath oil? Laughing

hehe Getting IDEAS!
Twisted Evil

ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Think Outside the BOX!!! Reply with quote
Cinnamon Rolls - Blueberry Muffin Twisted Evil
Chocolate Chip Cookie Wink

I can't remember now how I ran across that one Exclamation I'll have to get one for my collection of STUFF plus it just smells like fun Idea Play-Doh time was always a "fun time". Actually Hasbro's website has an explanation about the "Free Play" benefits of Play-Doh for a child's development:

http://www.hasbro.com/playdoh/default.cfm?page=freeplay

This is so interesting and not just another marketing gimic. There was a reason big people gave us Play-Doh, we just didnt know it. It kept us busy Wink

Aughhh Exclamation The lessons I learned from Play-Doh...... Tic-Tac-Toe some people said you CAN only play with X's and O's. Well from my free-form Play-Doh mind expansion lessons, I learned it worked just as well to use Lightning Bolts, or Happy Faces and the game was still the same. Play-Doh teaches us to think outside of the BOX. Look at what happened to Dave Very Happy

Speaking of Boxes - one of the best product marketing ever was Arm & Hammer's introduction of baking soda 155 YEARS AGO Exclamation Not only could you bake with it, bathe with it, brush your teeth with it, deodordize & clean your house, remove stale smells from the FRIG.... they also highly recommended you buy it and POUR IT DOWN THE DRAIN Exclamation
Very Clever Idea

Ace
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just wanted to say I hope all the mother's out there had a happy Mother's day....wow! Can't believe no one posted on that! hehe..I got a great gift on Mother's day...A pc virus!! Kitty has been missing cause her pc is FRIED!!! Thank goodness for Wayne's back up...hehe....I have acouple of viruses, no wait....not just viruses....my pc has full blown PNEUMONIA!!! (Sorry....couldn't resist that one!) Rolling Eyes So tomorrow on my day off will be formatting and reloading and if that doesn't work....Hmmmm....guess what's going out the window??!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil\

Ps-Luckily though, i got all my pics and songs and some other important stuff off before I lose it all, but right now I can't get pages to load and can't view any of the cams Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad and can't even get a page to load on the internet and I have used just about every pc scan on the market and Mcaffee can't even whoop this one!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
But I do want to thank TA for all his help! You rock Tiger! Cool Laughing
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also wanted to thank Alex too! Busy working in the cave but still had time to read my emails and help me figure out my TH cam and forum issues. Thanks a bunch......Now if I can just get rid of this other poo!
Hope no one minds me posting this WARNING in here, but if you use any kind of shareware programs, BEWARE! I was using a program and yes, it supposedly had a built in scanner to reveal any potential dangers, but this one def failed! I ended up with over 130 infected files and had junk that Mcafee, spyware doc or registry cleaners couldn't even fix! This has been nothing but a headache and now having to delete it all and reload windows! This is a very time consuming process and totally #$@&%!! So just a word of warning from the kitty......But most importantly, NOW I CAN at least watch the cams! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh MAN! Kitty!@! SO sorry for you have that nightmare to deal with. Most certainly a major hassle--nottomention WORRY "what did I lose??? Not my PICTURES!arrrgghhh! THAT's what would make me panic.....ha! it already is! I need backup!yikes! You DID say you saved your picture files???? ihopeihope....

Way to GO.....glad you now have the cams again with a little help from our friend Cool Very Happy

One way or another...........Play-Doh Baby absolutely MUST HAVE a bottle of that eau-de-whateveritis. Even if for nothing else but posterity!! Laughing Twisted Evil Too FUNNY! What a find.......playdoh perfume.....of all things Exclamation Way to go Ace Very Happy Talk about unique Idea

RiannijZel
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey, everybody! Wow, I haven't been here in a LONG time.
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Zel! Where ya been? You have really missed alot in here...may take you afew days to get caught up on all the latest! Wink Welcome Back! Laughing
cheetahlover13
Royal Python
Royal Python

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh dear another random chat??? I need to catch up!!! hehe!
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome Back RiannijZel! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RiannijZel
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yay, it's good to be back! Soon I'll be able to be one more often because ...(drum roll, please) ...I'm graduating from high school NEXT WEEK!! **happy/sad/scared/(insert emotion here)!!**
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
WHAT??!! G R A D U A T I O N Question Exclamation That's wonderful! Congratulations Exclamation and I'd like to say it is good to see you back in here. WAY TO GO GRADUATE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Rant & Rave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 1 of 47

Jump to: