Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey Everybody

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davids
Human Tourist
Human Tourist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Hey Everybody Reply with quote
I came across TigerHomes a fair while ago whilst looking for reading material on big cats. I absolutely love tigers, and when I saw that this site had the live cams, I was ecstatic. Now, I mainly visit the forum to read up about what's happening, and I ocassionally look at some of the cams to get myself a fix of tiger.

I'm an animal lover myself, but I currently only have three beautiful pekin ducks that run around my yard. When I've saved up a fair bit more money, I'm hoping to buy a large block of rural land outside of Melbourne and live there and have a sanctuary for unwanted animals of all sorts. I'm especially inclined towards the big cats, but they're a rare sight in Melbourne, with the Melbourne Zoo only having two from memory.

Anyway, just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself to everyone on the forums! Very Happy

Last edited by davids on Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Welcome davids Reply with quote
BIG Welcome to TigerHomes Cool Glad you decided to introduce yourself. If you love animals, especially the big cats, you came to the right place.

davids wrote:
Quote:
I'm hoping to buy a large block of rural land outside of Melbourne and live there and have a sanctuary for unwanted animals of all sorts.

Glad you have a vision and I hope you will find a way to follow your dreams. How interesting you have Peking Ducks. It will be great to hear some stories about them. Maybe one day we can see a picture of them. Again, thanks for joining. If you need help on this board with anything ~ just let us know.

Ace
Peachey
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well... a big welcome to you davids !!!! It's great to have you here at Tigerhomes. I'm sure you'll find everyone here accommodating as I did when I first started. Tigerhomes is run by one fabulous man who has put his life and soul into looking after these wonderful animals.

Have fun as we look forward to your posts! Wink
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
A Warm Welcome to you davids! Very Happy
davids wrote:
I mainly visit the forum to read up about what's happening, and I ocassionally look at some of the cams to get myself a fix of tiger.

Cool, I think we all need a fix of the animals here, please feel free to jump aboard on any of the topics here in the forum. Very Happy
As Ace has said, maybe one day you could post some pictures of the Peking Ducks. Very Happy
Again welcome aboard, and enjoy! Very Happy Razz Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: