Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New cams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: W00t! Reply with quote
w00t you got the second word right good job santa i think there's a future nerd after the crown
once he (or she) gets an avatar we all have to watch out
So stand in the rain Stand your ground Stand up when it's all crashing down You stand through the pain You won't drown And one day, whats lost can be found You stand in the rain ~Superchic[k]~-~Stand in the Rain~
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: game Reply with quote
I think E doesn't belong will get back of what they are
I'm probably wrong though
So stand in the rain Stand your ground Stand up when it's all crashing down You stand through the pain You won't drown And one day, whats lost can be found You stand in the rain ~Superchic[k]~-~Stand in the Rain~
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Identity Crisis Reply with quote
Arggghh! Shall I throw in the Nerd Towel right now?? Well, I got the first question wrong. Good one Tigerfreak! Good catch....I fell for the (seemingly) obvious 'odd man out' and got it backwards....should have realized it could be a trick question when "G" looked a little familiar. I have my guesses for the identity on the others written down.......who will go first? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
maxcat
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think (H) is the Bear in the Big Blue House.
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: G or H ?? Reply with quote
Cool pic link, Ace, thanks Exclamation Maxcat, did you mean G or H? Gotta say that gallery pic of yours, lemur handstand-haha, is a treat! WHOA! CAM BUMP--slow down there #791--cute play on Max's picture--but NOT A CAM SHOT Exclamation I think somebody gets a 'ticket' here with maybe a good word put in on their behalf for cleverness. Rolling Eyes

Putting in my answer for "F" since I am so fascinated with these little hands and feet this one is a fairly safe bet.........lemur hand/foot, Ringtail, I believe. Yes?
Shocked
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: answer Reply with quote
thats is tundra's stuffed bear and since when are there diggies? I LVE DOGGIES!
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very Good !!! And it was also Loki's to and by the way Jason still has it !
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Wowzer Reply with quote
Wowzer, you mean it hasn't been ripped to shred's yet!?
And ace if you don't mind, I would like permission (from everyone not just Ace) to type our story and give a copy to everyone in my english class. plz reply soon.
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Answers Reply with quote
Hey, TigerFreak!! Cool! Double-Cool!! Maybe some of your friends would like to put a few bits in.....

Does no one want to guess at the rest of Ace's quiz questions??? Well, here goes, then...........my answers/guesses:

A. Bush Baby.........pic in "Meet the Rest of the Family"
B. Tiger or Lion tongue...........maybe Clarence?(Just because he likes to show his off-haha)
C. Either a crow or blackbird.........I think in the Golden habitat(nowLion)
D. The tip of either King or Princess's tail.
E. This was the trick question....already answered by TF99 Very Happy
F. Lemur hand.....already answered
G. Tundra/Loki baby toy....the flip side of the trick question....already answered.
H. Ha! No-brainer..........Ringtail tail!!

So. How'd I do? Won't get a chance to check back here until tomorrow night sometime. Haha....sort of like waiting for test results in school. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Teacher Teacher Reply with quote
No-Brainer - well that must be me you are talking to Exclamation
Here's the GRADE...
A. Correct! Bush Baby
B. Correct! Tiger or Lion tongue - Part Ba or B1 (Tiger=Loki)
C. Correct! Either a crow or blackbird.........I think in the Golden habitat(nowLion)
Now how did you know that - Oh wise one??
D. Correct! The tip of either King or Princess's tail.
Princess's tail!! Hardest ONE!!!
E. Correct! This was the trick question....already answered by TF99 ..
Have to get up earlier than the worms to fool tigerfreak!!!!!!!!!!!
F. Correct! Lemur hand.....already answered
G. Correct! Tundra/Loki baby toy....the flip side of the trick question....already answered.
H. Correct-u-mundo! Ha! No-brainer..........Ringtail tail!!

YOU GOT THEM ALL RIGHT Exclamation Exclamation Shocked Exclamation Exclamation

AAA++++++++++

You are a definite NERD Twisted Evil
Congratulations Laughing

Ace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: What Was That?? Reply with quote
Here is that shot of Princess's Tail... no trick photograph - just wonderful cams Exclamation

I said to myself - What the Heck is It Question
Oh, Lioness tail - of course silly Rolling Eyes

Thanks for playing the Cam Game - "What Was That Question"

Ace
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Made the Grade Reply with quote
WooHoo! You mean I DID it?! Cool. No-brainer is ME, silly........as in; that was the easiest of the bunch. The bird in the Golden was a lucky shot, mainly because I have one a l m o s t exactly like it Exclamation Going to try and come up with some. I am having a hard time choosing Surprised (plus the host site is giving me problems with accessing my images to upload anything Sad )

Yes, yes, yes.....those cams are awesome! And that is one cool shot of Princess! Thank YOU for making the cam game up Exclamation I SOOOOO appreciate having the privilege of viewing the cams. This site is truly something special to me.

tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Speaking of the cams I think I fix cam 1 B/W plus I also change out that camera with a 8mm which does not show as much but what it does show is real clear and you see the feeding bowl GOOD ! That other camera just was not clear enough and it was getting worst by the day and driving me crazy ! Will need to order another one but for now this 8mm looks good check it out !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: close-ups Reply with quote
What a surprise! Saw the laid-back lemur shot Dave put into the gallery and wondered....how the heck???? Now it all comes clear (pun intended-haha). Gonna be some really good close-up viewing there. Thanks Dave Exclamation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Clear View Reply with quote
Ha ha.... Speaking of "Clear View" Lemur Cam 1 - like putting candy in front of us Cam Nuts Exclamation
There are all kinds of ways to make things work - some think outside the box
and some still think well........

inside the box......hhmmm...
Ace
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: