Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New cams
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MemaNH
Dung Beetle
Dung Beetle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: New cams Reply with quote
The new cams are GREAT!!!!!!!! I LOVE them!!!! Pictures are soooooooo much better now. I can't wait to have all of them converted.
A BIG thanx to everyone involved in the change over. We all appreciate it!!!!!!!
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are so Welcome !!! And it won't be long and the other ones will be up ! Matter of fact I have another habitat that I just now finished on my end ! Tomorrow I will send Donnie those Ips and he will do his best to put them up on the site ! It won't be long now and they will be up including Samson the LEOPARD !!!

Enjoy from the TH team !!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Sampson Reply with quote
HipHipHooray! This is just awesome news about bringing in Sampson! He is so cool Exclamation I loved getting to see him on cam a while back during the Tundra/Loki episode (that was some hair-raising business, hey?) and I have sure missed him ever since. Getting to see the re-do on the RT's will also be a real treat. I most certainly will 'enjoy' THANKS to the TH team that K'ks.A. Wink
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: 1/4 point Reply with quote
Well, now......I'm not sure how long it took me to notice....Holocene Epoch??? Laughing You got me there....I suppose now I'll have to go look that one up! And .25 point goes to Ace Exclamation Next up.....
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: New One! Reply with quote
Hey, ACE! I was just looking through the forum and saw your cool new avatar of the Red Ruffed Lemur chillin' out. Nice one! Decided to post it in this section and was stunned once again at what an awesome collection you've got going. Betcha there are lots more! With 7,000+ (and counting Surprised ) pictures you have plenty to choose from!! Heck, I'm only up to about 3,000 Laughing And, yes, still counting............

Oh! and bytheway, I just happen to totally agree with your sentiments regarding the TH TEAM and the Sanctuary. Brightest light, indeed, they do SHINE Idea Exclamation
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Smilies Again!! Reply with quote
Reading.......up again on how to do that with those smilies, ACE. I think I'm FINALLY getting to the point where I won't have to have the instructions in front of me..........one more........... Hey, hey Exclamation Got it! Who says I'm too old to learn new tricks Question Exclamation Laughing

Anxious to hear (or SEE!) how tigerfreak99 is faring with the avatar image, too. I had to try and try again the first couple times I put one in. I kept forgetting which line I was supposed to use and getting it wrong each time. Trial and error until VOILA' there it was! (Finally) The rest is history........ ,hey?
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
LOOK at what we have done to you guys !!! Can you say NERDS Question

(which by the way is a good thing! )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
worked a little bit on the lights for the B/W L trying to get the glare from the light a little less and more enjoyable for you guys !!!

God I LOVE the CAMS to Exclamation And the VIEWER Gallery is off the charts !!!

Maybe not only will I send a prizes for the winners but maybe if you guys want I will call the winners so they can ask all the questions they want and get a chance to talk to me or Jason about the animals and the sanctuary Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Just an idea Idea
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Idea Reply with quote
Just an idea........ What a GREAT idea Exclamation Are you ready for my 1,001 questions? Twisted Evil Laughing How do you come up with these things? It's amazing. ok..........oKAY I'll stop getting geeked about it for now because you haven't decided for sure yet, but it has my vote!

OH! And THANK YOU for all the thought and planning you put into those cams! Your working on the BW to reduce the night light glare reminds me once again how so many things must be considered in the placement of them. Morning sun, afternoon sun, light glare at night, best viewing spots and angle, etc. etc. This is why we are all getting such good pictures! I wish you much luck in choosing September's Shocked Twisted Evil

Gotta run............havetostartmylist of questions. Laughing Cool Arrow

Kidding!
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finally got the avatar to work and now I'm an even bigger nerd than i've ever been. Shocked Mr. Green
By the way is there anyone who would be willing to let me interview them for my tiger research project Question Laughing
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
what do you need to know Question Question Question
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh, my teacher made me come up with 15 questions and now i have to the answers and my response to them a lot of the answer i'm pretty sure i know but i'll type them anyway
q in next post
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Questions Reply with quote
1. How long is a tiger's average lifespan?

2. What is a tiger's average weight?

3. Why tiger's hunt at night?

4. What does a tiger's diet consist of?

5. Do tigers live in packs?

6. Do tiger's hunt for themselves?

7. Do all tigers have stripes?

8. Are cubs born with stripes?

9. How long do the cubs drink milk from the mother tigers?

10. About how long is a tiger's tail?

11. Do mother tigers "clean up" after their cubs?

12. Do the male tigers get to take part in the raising of the young?

13. How does the mother tiger react when her cubs disappear?

14. What are the differences between orange and whithe tigers?

15. How can you tell if a tiger is just playing or is really fighting?
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Lol Reply with quote
Lol how funny. I haven't been able to watch lately i've been really busy with tennis
but im checkin out the b/w first
So stand in the rain Stand your ground Stand up when it's all crashing down You stand through the pain You won't drown And one day, whats lost can be found You stand in the rain ~Superchic[k]~-~Stand in the Rain~
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Computer technology Reply with quote
So amazing....the levels of technology have been growing in leaps and bounds have they not? Look out! Here comes quantum. There is computer technology utilizing quantum theories/physics.....the idea of quantum is so intense it seems possible that it is actually 'magic'. Shocked Laughing

Can you believe the $$ for a 2MB RAM--NO moniter, NO mouse computer in 1989? Just imagine what kind of system you could have for that kind of money these days? ($8,500 went a LOT farther in '89, too!) It is astounding how quickly computer technology has progressed beyond our wildest imaginings. Thanks, ACE1 for that info. I hadn't realized the beginnings went as far back as 1937!!

And NO Exclamation I WILL.NOT. shut down my computer. I had almost 2 days of forced computerlessness Confused during the blackout in 2003 and it DID make me more than a little nuts. Humph! Me, the person who never had any interest in getting 'hooked-up' with a computer and the internet. What was I thinking? Shocked Laughing

Will all this eventually get to the point where memory chip implants become available for people with TMI rolling around their brains? Makes me wonder..............

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: