Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Snapshots not showing up in the Viewer Gallery!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Snapshots not showing up in the Viewer Gallery! Reply with quote
Ok I put in my 5 snapshots in the Viewer Gallery ~ May 2007, for some reason they are not showing up.
So I doing a post and will sent a PM to Alex and Tigerdave to let them know.
All of my shots this month are in HONOR of IHOP and her Babies! Very Happy

Here is my 5 snapshots for the month of May 2007! Very Happy

IHOP & Babies 2007 #1

Direct link to image
Arrow http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2147/ihopbabies20071lm1.jpg

IHOP & Babies 2007 #2

Direct link to image
Arrow http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9904/ihopbabies20072zb2.jpg

IHOP & Babies 2007 #3

Direct link to image
Arrow http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3968/ihopbabies20073ja0.jpg

IHOP & Babies 2007 #4

Direct link to image
Arrow http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1286/ihopbabies20074xb3.jpg

IHOP & Babies 2007 #5

Direct link to image
Arrow http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6053/ihopbabies20075yy9.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Peachey
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great shots Key Key.

First photo though.... is that Ihops teeth I can see? LOL And is that a baby in her mouth Surprised Laughing Wink

If it is could Ihop be onto something new and exciting when it comes to discipline!!!!

Is it safe to try this method at home!! Razz LOL!!!

Here it goes.... " Put the chips back in the pantry or I'll,...I'll put you in my mouth!"

Think that'll work? Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing

From Kimmy (loving mother)
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would like to THANK Cathy (ACE) for taking the time to figure out how to get my snapshots in the Gallery! Very Happy As you all know Alex, Jason, Dave etc... has been really busy. And Ace was able to delete my shots that I put in, so I was able to upload them again in the gallery. Very Happy So again you will be able to see my shots in the gallery for this month are in HONOR of IHOP and her Babies. Cool Razz Very Happy

THANK YOU ACE ~ YOUR THE BEST! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: GREAT Gallery Snapshots!!!>>> Reply with quote
These are just GORGEOUS, color is beautiful & expressions PRICELESS Very Happy You are very welcome Wink

Just a quick reminder -
keykey (our Donna) and I figured out that it was a special character in the name field - the # sign in this instance that prevented these photos from displaying properly.

So when you upload snapshots try to avoid file names with special characters - @, #, * , + etc....

Hey at least we got them in there and YES both Alex & Dave have been VERY BUSY. Gotta go back to the Gallery again Arrow

Ace
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Once again I have made a Boo-Boo! Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing
Don't know what I did, but two showed up and three didn't. Confused
But anyways here is my snaphots for August 2008... maybe Ace can help me out if she has a few minutes. Very Happy

Dave fixing Sampson's Cam

Direct Arrow http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4185/90836097lt3.jpg

Dave and Jason checking Midnight after her Big Move

Direct Arrow http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7940/45935135or3.jpg

Dave feeding one of the Red Ruffed Lemurs

Direct Arrow http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/7439/97019894vc9.jpg

Jason checking Midnight after her Big Move

Direct Arrow http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2922/97965061bh5.jpg

Dave fixing Sampson's Cam

Direct Arrow http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7619/41864482ou1.jpg

Come on everyone that's get back into the swing of things... shell we!!! Very Happy
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Good to see you in here,Donna. Was wondering if you were okay since we haven't heard from you in awhile. Thanks so much for sharing the pics. Great shots of our very own Lemur-J and TigerDave! Wink Laughing Cool
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks kitty! Very Happy
I'll be back in the swing of things... as school starts on Tues. Laughing Twisted Evil Wink Very Happy
I hope everyone is able to get back in the swing of things real soon. Very Happy

keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok I did something wrong again! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Wink
Number 5493 in the Viewers Gallery for Dec. 2008 is the same snapshot as number 5492. Shocked
This is the snapshot that is supposed to be number 5493.

Direct Arrow http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4776/89179227dh7.jpg

I don't know what I did, but could one of you guys tell me how to fix it, so this snapshot will show in the Viewers Gallery for Dec. 2008. Very Happy
Thanks

kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well apparently it's been so long that I can't remember how to upload a webcam image..Lol! Anyone remember if you can upload directly from your pc as a jpeg or does it have to be hosted on another site such as imageshack,etc. Duh...I'm a photographer, not a web master..Lol! Shocked
Lodaya Siberia
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
kitty24 wrote:
Well apparently it's been so long that I can't remember how to upload a webcam image..Lol! Anyone remember if you can upload directly from your pc as a jpeg or does it have to be hosted on another site such as imageshack,etc. Duh...I'm a photographer, not a web master..Lol! Shocked

On the viewer gallery or elsewhere? On the viewer gallery it still should be the same like years before via the menu and so on.
Elsewhere you often need something like imageshack.us or other sites (alternative: your own server Wink ), although I don't like imageshack anymore because of their "you need to be registred on imageshack for uploading" and such stuff.

This forum doesn't has a possiblity for uploading pictures, maybe someday when the forum software is updated.

"How loud must be the silence,
so that the pleading will be answered?"

- by "Samsas Traum" - "Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt"
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lol...I know how to get them online elsewhere, I just can't get it to upload to the viewer gallery. It's been awhile Lodaya, so I don't really remember how I did it before. I know you have to upload jpg but for some reason it's not working for me. Oh well. Rolling Eyes
Lodaya Siberia
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Do you get some kind of message that it is not working or something? Maybe it would help then, if you could post a screenshot here.

I cannot not try it myself right now, because I forgot both my password and the email-adress I was using for the viewer gallery and so on.

"How loud must be the silence,
so that the pleading will be answered?"

- by "Samsas Traum" - "Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt"
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well I know now what it is, but not sure I understand it. I do know that you have to upload a .jpg image, and my software saves things as jpg/jpeg. So I'm assuming that is it...They're one and the same, but I guess the gallery only recognizes images that are saved as .jpg only and not jpeg. Oh well...Guess I just won't be uploading any...Lol! Just remember...it's been a few years since most of us have been around in the forum and website daily, so it might take awhile for some things to come back to us..Lol
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We will have all of that working again its on Donnie short list ! We had the money to work on the cams and getting some of them up was huge for us ! This has been a HARD ROAD BACK just to get HERE it took a lot of time and effort from Donnie and all of us to get BACK to this point ! We don't know what going to happen here just yet if some how we can keep from having to move that would be the best news . But anyway we been only thinking about moving forward with tigerhomes.org and not really worried one way or the other because all the equipment can be moved and plug in there and you guys know how fast I can run the cable so down time would not be that long anyway .

Point being we are on this and know what need to be done but we been really just concentrating on the cams right now and Donnie had time to put towards it and by the looks of things that figured out for the most part .

Anyway Forum and Snap Shot stuff is coming soon and will be the next steps on our climb up Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

And we like looking at all of your snapshots that one of our favorite things to do Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We better see some Loki and Tundra snap shot in the gallery or Im going to be upset Exclamation Laughing Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: