Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

daily upkeep
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey sorry to put this here but wasnt sure which topic to put it but im sure Midnights Cam 2 is frozen as I have never seen her stay that still before hehehehe
LEMUR-J
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
We definitly are fired up to add "Cougar Cams" to the site one day. Just keep in mind that it is endless as we have allot of other extreamly cool species here at the Sanctuary to introduce you all to via web cam. This is just the begining and our team is fired up because we started over yesterday. Too bad you can't smell the cougars breath threw the cams! Cougars have the best breath of any feline, large or small. Haha! A little crazzy bar trivia for ya!

J
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome back J! As you can tell - we have really missed you! I had to reply here - because between the TH DVD on Florida wildlife and web crawling I've become so fascinated with cougars. After reading about them last night - one of my last thoughts was that you said they had some of the best big cat breath! Laughing Why is that? I'm going to smell my cat's breath right now... Laughing

It would rock to see Nevada & Rebate on the cams! Very Happy Cool

You, Dave & the rest of the TH crew are such inspirations! When I first found you guys I was mainly into big cats - but now am interested in everything that lives and breathes...

I'd like to add my thanks to the others -

THANK YOU GUYS! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
suack wrote:
Hey sorry to put this here but wasnt sure which topic to put it but im sure Midnights Cam 2 is frozen as I have never seen her stay that still before hehehehe

I wanted to say that I thought that was funny myself. Hey look at it this way, she's froze in the cam view now we can always see her up close..lol.
cheetahlover13
Royal Python
Royal Python

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
those are great pics and i have been wondering..... oh well those are cute!! he he. Very Happy
nameless
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow, great last few pages guys and gals Razz Thanks for all the information tigerdave, jason, and alex. Razz that was some good catch up reading for me,
dave, i can't believe Loki was going to jump you Sad but i guess he was spooked from the camara's and strangers and such Sad ya did good buddy, glad you came out safe... whew Shocked

great little poem there Hazel, i always enjoy your posts Very Happy

hey Kristie, made it down to TigerHomes yet? i would love to see the pics if you have, or when you return... pleeeeeze, gee whiz, i'm in south florida and can't even commit to getting 3-4 hours south Rolling Eyes pretty pathetic, being i love those fuzzies soooooo much.

ok then, thats it for now Cool
kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Nameless, no I haven't made it down there yet. My trip is in March of 06'. When I get back i'll send pics out to you all. I'm so excited about this trip that I want to leave tomorrow...hehe. It's going to take me 19 hours to get there, by car. I don't think anything could stop me from going down there to live out a dream of mine. This trip is going to be a dream come true for me and my boyfriend. He's never seen a beach or an ocean except for on tv. I'll let you all know when I get back. Wink
hazelmharris1
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey thanks nameless...how have you been not heard from you in a while...hehe kristie i bet you cant wait can you..I hope you have a real good time..im sure you aill Very Happy Razz I cannot believe your boyfriend aint never seen a beach or the ocean...wow he is gonna love it for sure... Razz
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

D. H. Lawrence
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LEMUR-J
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow!
Sad he's never scene the ocean or beach b4! You both are in for a major treat because Florida and the Sanctuary totally ROCK. Look out for falling coconuts Wink! Anyhow, I look forward to meeting you when you get here Kristie. On an "Upkeep" topic, FYI, I totally chain sawed and removed all the old "Habitat Furniture" in one of our "Off Cam" BWRL habitats and then totally redid it with gobs of massive ropes and sweet tree limbs that were knocked down by the Hurricanes. The lemurs are loving it. They will spend the next few days going nuts scent marking and exploring their new environment. David and I love redecorating habitats when we can. It is an fantastic form of "Environmental Enrichment". With any captive animal, particularly with primates, Environmental Enrichment" in all its forms is a necessary husbandry requirement. Needless to say, our lemurs and other critters are happy and healthy, mentally and physically. They probably even spell better then me Smile

J
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Read Alex post in daily website update and that will give you guys an idea what is in store for this coming year !!! We are way passed FIRED UP and for sure on a MISSION !!! hehe !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh Wow.....this is so awesome and I can't wait! With you guys, there is no telling what will happen! hehe! 2006 is going to be a great year, i can see that now! Laughing
LEMUR-J
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yup! GET FIRED-UP! Alex is jamming on new concepts, new designs and new technology. 2006 is going to jam and the Tigerhomes Team has some extream plans for the upcomming new year. Anyhow, how you all have a great holiday, Cristmas, Haunuka ect!!!!! Party hard and get ready for a new and improved Sanctuary Web Site.

J
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hehe....A party def sounds great right about now.....We def can't wait to see what you guys have planned and we are all on the edge of our seats for sure! Cool
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Daily Upkeep (at night) Reply with quote
Checked in on the Goldens and what do I see instead - Dave is in there doing some repair work. 8:30 on a Friday night and the man never stops. My goodness - work is never done! Hope it's finished soon and you get to take it easy, Dave.

Barbara
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: New Species of TIGER!!! Reply with quote
Barbara ~ that is a new species of TIGER Exclamation Main diet: HOTDOGS Twisted Evil
This breed is known to be multi-talented and is proficient at landscaping, plumbing, wiring, carpentry & roof work, is known to be savvy with computers and may even be seen occasionally in the KITCHEN preparing mass quantities of food for non-human primates Shocked

Funny Rolling Eyes I saw him in there earlier this afternoon ...WORKING Exclamation Right after he left the Golden habitat I got some great pictures of Sherikon right up on Cam 3 - close & totally content.

AMAZING HE NEVER STOPS ~ No REST for this breed Exclamation

Ace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: