Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Feeding time ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome back online Dave!! New lines & equipment - that ROCKS!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

P.S. Sure you're right Laura! Very Happy Tis' a collective effort fer sure! Very Happy

cheetahlover13
Royal Python
Royal Python

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
GO DAVE GRRR.... THE TIGER DAVE IS WORKING HARD Twisted Evil
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
working the rest of the day on CAMERAS !!! this will not be easy since I took everything down and I have cam wires on the habitats that have been cut or tore down and for some reason the MAIN CAM SERVER at host.net does not seem to be working but anyway I have started putting everything back together so if all goes well and we can get the MAIN CAM SERVER working there should be some cams up today !!!

I HOPE !!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
abby9ak
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
what is the best time to see king and princess?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would think the best time to see King and Princess would have to be morning or afternoon. Princess is manly in cam 3.

Before the storm King and princess were on cam 1 a lot. They were there in the morning to afternoon. Hope this helps a little Abby!!! Wink
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Webcam Repair Reply with quote
Dave it is absolutely amazing what you have done so far. Not letting things like hurricanes keep you from getting things checked off your list of things to do. No way. I just saw Sherikon & Marcan and sent them tons of hugs. Thank you ever so much.

Barbara
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
all the cams in the Lions habitat are all ruined except cam 3 and 4 but I will be working on their habitat tomorrow and will try and run new wire or something to get Cam 1 and 2 up !!! There are still alot of work to do on the habitat and also to Midnights ll There are huge palms down to cut up and then alot of repairs to her habitat before she can go back in !!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
made GREAT progress today with the cams and got a few more working including cam 1 2 3 4 6 of the lions and all of the W/Ts and all of Clarence and Gypsys and midnights habitat and 1 2 3 4 of the goldens and 1 2 3 of the R/ts and the B/Ws and will get cam 2 Sampson working tomorrow and that will be it for a while I have a bunch of other things to take care including trying to fix Midnights habitat and have her back in there tomorrow for you guys !!! hehe !!!

Now some of these server been shuting off for example server 2 goldens which I can't fix and Wayne still has 5 other server to repair but they are on hold because he also took a big hit to his house and has been swamped with that work and the fire department job and the computer shop also had damage and he just got power back and is way behind as you can imagin and i need money to pay him so we will have to wait a few weeks before we are 100% up and running !!!

But for now I think I did a good job working on these cams and repairing wires or running new wires and putting the data center back together !!! This has been a stressful couple of weeks that for sure and I did not get the T-1 working until Thru. late afternoon and power last weekend without those 2 things there is no cams so i did my best to get everything up right away after that for you guys because I know how much you been missing the animals !!!!

P.S. I did have fun and was excited to watch the cams come back on line !!! hehe !!!

lucky for you guys nothing stops me or gets me overwhelmed not even 2 hurricanes !!! hehe !!!

So hold on WE are STILL on a huge MISSION here at the Sanctuary !!!! hehe !!! And with all your help and susport we can make anything happen !!! This is all big bucks and it going to take everyones help to put this Sanctuary back to where it was !!! There is still so much that has to be done the damage here with both hurricanes is off the charts but if everyone chips in and HELPS we can make it happen and get everything fixed and cleaned up !!!!

Sanctuary Before the Hurricanes
Arrow http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/backstage/sanctuary.cfm

After Katrina
Arrow http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/SANCT/

After Wilma
Arrow http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/wilma-damage.cfm

I want all you guys to take a good look at the Sanctuary photos on the home page before the 2 hurricanes and then look at the photos of the damage after both storms and if that not enough to make you sick and want to help nothing will !!!!

So PLEASE PLEASE helps us with this recovery !!!

Thank You !!!

Tigerdave
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Great Progress & Job Well Done Reply with quote
So you think you made good progress hmmm???? Well, I think YOU HAVE DONE AN AMAZING AND ASTOUNDING JOB getting so much done. Do you EVER sleep????!! Seriously, the progress made on the cam hook-ups in JUST ONE DAY is incredible..........YOU ROCK TIGERDAVE. Can't tell you how big a treat it is to see so many of our animal friends back on line so fast. Awesome. Incredible. I took pictures of EVERYTHING I could. That took some serious 'nerding' to work your technical magic in getting so many of them going--for us!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU........can't say it enough.

The before and after pics sure do 'bring it home' on how much of the foliage and landscape work you've got your hands full of right now. Looking through the cams you so nicely got going for all of us, we can see just how much of the skyline is now visible. While that is sad to see, I have every faith in Mother Nature and these things WILL GROW AGAIN!!! That all the animals and yourselves are safe and well is the biggest blessing of all.

Take care of yourself, too, Dave..........don't know where we would be without you!!! What an amazing person you are!!! Those animals may not realize just how lucky they are to have you but we sure do!! MANY MANY THANKS!!!

Still on a mission and rolling FULL STEAM AHEAD........hanging on tight!!! There is NO PLACE LIKE TIGERHOMES.
ANYWHERE Exclamation
abby9ak
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok thanks you guys i saw them on cam 3 this morning but my mornings are probible different times.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I will be here all day working they have not picked up my trash yet and still have a bunch to put out so I am going to fix the chainsaw in the morning and get to working hauling more out to the front !

FUN FUN FUN !!!
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
the power keeps going out here the last 2 day which in turn shuts off the cam servers mostly when it stay out longer then 15 minutes so this is why the cams have been up and down !!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: