Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Feeding time ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
you are so welcome !!! And my prayers are with your mom !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you Dave! I should find out more later as the doctors usually come in very early. I was going out to hospital after I dropped Wayne off at school, but my stepdad took off work & is with her & told me to just wait until I heard from him. So I'm just playing the waiting game for now! Rolling Eyes
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just checking in for anyone who may be interested. It's 2:30 & I just got in. Mom is in alot of pain & has been undergoing testing, MRI for past 2 hours. When I left the Doctors were on their way in so I actually had to leave, but my stepdad is with her. Looks like she may need surgery but not sure if they are going to be able to do it due to her Osteoporosis & Rheumatory Arthritis. She started running a fever & they are trying to bring it down so she is still getting the pain meds & now some strong antibotics. Hopefully I will know something for sure in awhile. Now I'm off again to pick Wayne up from school! Talk to you all later & thanks again for the thoughts & prayers (& the hugs Destiny!). Confused
LEMUR-J
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HARD-Core EXTREAM VIBES for your moms SUPER FAST FULL RECOVERY from "This Guy"!

J
Becki
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Kitty....

Sorry to hear about your mom being in pain and all the complications she is and may yet have:( She's been in my thoughts and prayers all day and will continue to be!! Tell her that a bunch of nerds are thinking about her!

We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Becky! Just got back in & Doctors still had not been there yet! The hospital Dr. was talking to stepdad when I left but she has 2 regular doctors that are still SUPPOSED to come out by 7. She finally did go to sleep & has been sleeping for afew hours now which is what they wanted since she was in so much pain & they have the iv's in her with the pain meds & antiobiotics going in her. My stepdad says he will call me the minute he finds out something for sure! I will be going out in the morning to stay with her for awhile as he has to go back to work at 2 in the morning. So they did not tell him anything yet, they want to wait & discuss everything her reg doctors first. So that's the latest. I'll be back in later. Thanks again!

Ps-Thanks to "This Guy" for the Super Vibes! Wink
Becki
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can't believe her doctors haven't been there yet Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad

Time to kick butt!

Thanks for keeping us posted Kitty!!!

We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Believe me...if I could...here it is almost 7 in the evening & I'm still waiting. But her doctors offices usually close up at 5, so maybe they'll show up by 7 or 8. It's driving me crazy not knowing anything. If I was a drinking kind of person......Hehe! Just Kidding! Wink
Becki
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay Kitty.. it's like 9 pm (well..I think 8pm for you....)... have you heard anything yet?? Docs been in to see mom? I swear... I'm going crazy thinking that those docs haven't been there! LOL!
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can you believe NO?! I just called over there again & my stepdad was still there with her & says they are coming in the morning. She has only seen the nurses & the resident doc & of course, they never tell you anything anyway! He says they are doing more test in the a.m & they will be draining some fluid off her hip(Ouch!!). That is all he could tell me. I didn't talk to her again as he said she was getting very "uncomfortable" again & the nurse was in there to switch out the IV's. This has been driving me crazy & then this late, still not knowing anything. I told him that at least we know she's not dying or the doctor would've showed up sooner(I would hope!)...they really don't seem to be in any kind of hurry, so maybe that good sign. I asked him why her doctor did not come in & he said he was off today! OMG! Can you believe that BS...(sorry...just alittle irritated right now)! Rolling Eyes
Becki
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
AAHHHH!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad How aggravating! I'm so sure!! What happened to the days when a doctor would come in even if it was his day off if one of his patients were there!!!! How stupid!
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah & I am totally ***** off about it too! I just got off the phone with my stepdad & says the nurse told him that her "Main" doctor may be in around 10 or 11 TONIGHT or very early in the a.m! Yes, that is BS...He put her on the phone & I could not talk to her the way she was, she did not even know who I was, she ws so "medicated"! Arrgghhh!!! Mad
Becki
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
oh that's so sad. You and your step-dad must be at the end of your rope!!!
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I know I am, so I can only imagine what he's going thru. Hey, he is just now getting ready to leave the hospital & it is almost 9 & he gets up at 2 in the morning to go to work! I really feel for him as he has a very physically demanding job & needs to be in top form! But he's retiring next month, so they are cutting him SOME slack! hehe!
Becki
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh good...that would be pretty ****** if they treated him badly because he wanted to be at the hospital with his wife!!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: