Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Feeding time ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galou
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Feeding time ? Reply with quote
Hi !

Being a newbie, I'm not sure where I can find this info ! Rolling Eyes
Could you please tell me what time the big cats are being fed (if there is a set time !) ?
I'd really like to see it all !

Thank you !!! Very Happy
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well I have not set time and i feed then today at about 8:30 am !!! I feed 6 times a week and on the weekends they will most likely be feed in the morning !! but the rest of the time it depends on what I am doing and if I am here all day or not !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Galou
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote
I thought it would be the case since it would be the closer thing to a chaotic life in the wild ! Cool, thanks for answering, you're doing an amazing job ! Very Happy
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I will most likely feed all the cat again Sunday morning after feeding the lemurs !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey...ahhh...I do need some closeups of the Lemurs...and I get up really early...hint...hint...Haha! Laughing
Becki
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah Dave!!! Get in here and put a big huge post when you are going to feed the lemurs! Then kitty can get her close-ups!! Very Happy
We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
well Ok !!! I am going to eat breakfest first and then I will feed the lemurs Kitty and becki when I get back it should be right around 9:30 9:45 am est !!! Is that ok with you guys ??? hehe !!!
Becki
* * Nerd * *
* * Nerd * *

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well... okay Dave, but ONLY if Kitty is here! LOL! It's about 8:40 and she's not on yet so YOU'D BETTER WAIT Exclamation Twisted Evil
We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Arrggghhhh...just got up but I will be back in afew...Thanks for the feeding tip! He!He! Laughing
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey I just got side track Wink so it will be more like 10:20 ! I still have to go eat and then I have to make their food I was so tired last night I could not move and went to bed early but normalyI have their food made the night before !!! Walking out the door right now and WILL BE BACK !!!!
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's totally ok. thanks for the notice! Cool
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey I just walk in the door and will start making their food now !!! see you soon !!! hehe !!!
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! If you're still on Galou, stick around & you'll get to catch feeding time with the lemurs!

Ps-Are you feeding the B/W first or the R/T? Just want to make sure I am in the right place & at the right cam! hehe! Wink
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow... Crying or Very sad Somehow I missed it, but that is o.k Dave, I know you have more important things to do than worry about posting your feeding times! hehe! I guess I was here while you were out feeding them. I did catch afew of the R/T afew minutes ago though & they had not been eating long, so I did get afew pics! Thanks again & It is totally ok that I missed the B/w's, there will be another time! Wink
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
how did you manage to do that Kitty ? Now I did not stay in there because Shreeder wants to kill me !!! hehe !!! So I put their food in and got out !!!

I been working all week including Sat and I am tired and been resting !!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: