Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Guess who finally got her Airline tickets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here is a few that I got!

Arrow http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6918/51fghutw2.jpg

Arrow http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2826/31bwmjdjkfoub8.jpg

Arrow http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3024/31haseetcz1.jpg

I have a bunch more but some look like the ones already here. Hazel, you are welcome to them all for your collection too. Just let me know Laughing
I was so proud getting to watch you and trying to think what you were feeling the whole time finally getting to see all the animals .
You certainly came a long way for the privilage! Way to go ! Exclamation Laughing
SnowLady444
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well Ive been sort of going nuts trying to work out how to show all the stills I have of Hazel and co without having to put each picture on and that would use up too much space Laughing Laughing so hope the link below works alright for everyone to have a look have sort of created a album on photobucket so will be interested to see if it works alright Question Question Exclamation
Quite a few of the pictures are stills I took off the short Videos I took of what we could see of her and if I ever figure out how to resize and put those on for sharing I will do it but thats for another day Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q240/suack/Hazels%20Visit%20to%20TH%20Mar%2014/?start=all
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Haze! I didn't do it......I promise! LOL! You are going to flip when you come home and find your pics all over the place.....hehe. WEll, you did tell us to be good....So I promise not to post on Youtube until you get back....hehe! Wink Laughing Here's hoping you guys have a safe flight back home...and I forgot to tell ya to cut back on the soda's while you're in the air! Wink Laughing I want you to have a clear head when you land so you can get those pics out that you took...oh, but you can take a nap first because I know the time difference will really do a number on you guys! Wink Laughing Cool
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
I took a streaming short vid of them inwith the black & whites its actually 28mins long hehe so that is going to need resizing before I can do anything with it

All these pics, Ace's slideshow are fantastic & a real treat for those of us who had to work during Hazel's visit. Can't wait to see the vid Exclamation

Also - I'm moving this thread to the other Hazel's Visit to Tigerhomes' thread, and linking them so that anyone tuning in late can see & read EVERYTHING! Very Happy

SO HAPPY that Hazel were finally able to visit! I'm looking forward to hearing & seeing more about this trip!
Cool
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Hazel's Visit Reply with quote
It was tremendous fun getting a chance to briefly see Hazel & her husband visiting Dave. WAIT UNTIL SHE SEES HER PICTURES ALL OVER THE PLACE KITTY WRITES....
SO Crying or Very sad Val had to work Crying or Very sad

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Just wait until you guys get to come visit Exclamation We reserve the same rights to torture you and WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT Very Happy

Ace
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: We look forward to hearing Hazel's comments! :) Reply with quote
Hazel - We look forward to hearing more about your visit directly from you. Very Happy Cool Thanks so much for letting us nerds know about your visit in advance!
hazelmharris1
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK You lot, I leave you guys alone for 2 weeks and you run riot all over the place.....Haha

I guess that means im back, You all miss me. Razz All i see is pics pics and more pics, you crazy people, but you know what they are great to see and thanks for taking them, i bet you were all like big kids waiting in anticipation for me. And i turn up 2 hours late at the sanctuary... Shocked Was supposed to get there for 10, didnt get there till 12. Sorry not to get in here sooner but since i got back everything seems to be happening here and i just had the time to come here and talk to you guys.

I am going to work on my write up about my visit and get my pics up for you all to see. It was worth the torture of seeing my pics on here, believe me. the sanctuary is a wonderful place for the animals and Dave is a fantastic guy. He spent all afternoon with us , took the time with us...and was just truly great....

Going to work on my write up so i will go into more detail and share my experience with all of you.

The only thing i will say right now is this..........

GIVE GIVE GIVE BECAUSE DAVE DAVE DAVE NEEDS MONEY MONEY MONEY RIGHT NOW, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP HELP.
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

D. H. Lawrence
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Haze!!! You're back!!!! YAY!!! Welcome home and yes you were missed! Cool Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing Razz
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
A Warm Welcome Back hazel! Very Happy
Yes, we all missed you, can't wiat to hear all about your trip.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Isis993366
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome back Hazel. Very Happy I hope you had a great time visiting the sanctuary. Hopefully you have a great story for us.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey there so you are back BIG WELCOME HOME MATE cant wait to see the write up of you adventures Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ive got 2 videos of you at the sancturay but they need editing and resizing before I can share them but will only put them public after your all clear OK the stills now they where fair game I mean you were on view to the world Laughing Laughing Laughing
Anyway talk to you soon I hope
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: