Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Guess who finally got her Airline tickets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well my patience paid out and managed to get to see Hazel with the Ringtails and and Black and Whites and those Black and Whites loved the attention bet Hazel wished she could take one home Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I expect she will be having a good look round at all the Cats by now and bet she is loving every minute of it just cant wait for her to come home and tell us all she saw and learnt about everything and the photos as well the only thing I have to take up with her when she comes home is Why No Hello Wave if you did do one then im sorry I missed it but if you didnt then Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Wink I was hoping for one for the album hehe
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hehe... I have no patience, apparently... Smile I checked in at 11:30 and 12:45 and didn't see anyone on any of the cams... I did get a shot of the Red Ruffed Lemurs eating, but I didn't get any shots of Hazel and the group walking through Sad I was a little early to it, then I got ready for work, and I can't check from here (I'm at work now, so...), so I missed the group... Looking forward to hearing about it though!

t~e
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
These are the only shots I got! Very Happy
Sorry I wish I could have gotten more. Embarassed

Direct link to image
Arrow http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9123/79858153kp2.jpg

Direct link to image
Arrow http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9048/84632385it3.jpg

Direct link to image
Arrow http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7809/86635718bt1.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very cool! What time did you get those pics?

t~e
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I got these maybe around 20 to 30 minutes after Ace said they had arrived, t~e. Very Happy
But, am really not sure what the time was... sorry. Embarassed

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I caught a few shots before I had to go out what an experience this would be can't wait until I get this chance up close

[img][/img]
[img][/img][img][/img]
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nice shots nikki... WTG! Very Happy Cool Razz
Yes me too... I can't wait for an experience to see my Tigerhomes family up close. Very Happy
I know it will be "AWESOME" ~ to one day get that chance. Very Happy

kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Omg! Sis! Well, me and Sue were eagerly awaiting and got to see Haze and Tony (her hubbie) and I cried! Guess I can tell you guys now that I didn't get to go and that I had actually been planning since last year with Haze on going down to Florida and meeting up with her and the family, but things came up and Im here getting ready to be babysitting about 80 to 90 animals this week at work, and since I'm the only FULL time help, I just couldn't take off the weekend before Spring Break. But let me tell you...I cam real close to just up and going anyway because Haze has become one of my closest friends over the past year or so and I hate that I had to miss her! Well, yes, I'm alittle upset that I didn't get to go to the sanctuary too! Wink Crying or Very sad Cool But I know my day will come, hopefully before the end of summer. But we are all Just Tickled that she got to come all this way and like everyone else I can't wait til she gets back to hear and see all about it!
Hey! Haze! I was so happy for you I forgot to ask when you're going home?! Embarassed Cool Hmmm...Wouldn't it be great if she could stay? Razz Razz
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Hazel's visit Reply with quote
I was able to catch Hazel and her husband also. Here's a couple of my snaps:

Seeing them there makes me want to jump on a plane. I'm sure to get there sometime and can't wait to hear from Hazel about her trip.
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
AWESOME shots Barbara... I think Hazel will be pleased to see we caught her and her husband on cam. Very Happy
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks, Keykey. We all got some good ones; just wish they had "posed" for us a tiny bit. But they had so much going on, surely it was the last thing on their mind. Wonder which of the lemurs they visited with Question Wink
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Hazel's Visit Reply with quote
Nothing will do this justice like Hazel's own words and pictures but here goes:

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k112/ace1fan/Hazel/?action=view&current=1173937298.pbw

We are so lucky to have members like Hazel who plan a once in a lifetime trip around coming to the Sanctuary. Kitty I am sorry your plans didn't work out this time to come to the Sanctuary and to meet up with Hazel. I also wanted to have a chance to meet her and had to work instead to get much needed funds for the Sanctuary.

For the few minutes I was in the office I got to at least see this much of the visit. It will be so nice to hear from Hazel. There are no words to describe what her support and love for TigerHomes means to all of us Cool

Ace
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very cool slideshow! I can't wait to see what pics and stories Hazel has herself... Exclamation Very Happy

keykey wrote:
I got these maybe around 20 to 30 minutes after Ace said they had arrived, t~e. Very Happy
But, am really not sure what the time was... sorry. Embarassed

Ah! I probably *just* missed it then! Sad The note was posted at 12:17pm, I checked in at about 12:50pm... I either *just* missed them coming in, *just* missed them coming out, or (I really doubt it!) *did* get a shot of them on the one Red Ruffed Lemur shot that I captured (but I reeeeealy doubt it!) I'm running a little behind here - I had to do some editing stuff tonight, so I didn't get a chance to decode that Red Ruffed capture file, but I should have it tomorrow!

t~e
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
AWESOME slideshow Ace! Very Happy
Thanks for putting it together for us.

suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great pictures you all got of yours and mines great friend Hazel and Husband Tony and not forgetting our Mr Wizard Dave I have got some pictures as well but they still need editing and I took a streaming short vid of them inwith the black & whites its actually 28mins long hehe so that is going to need resizing before I can do anything with it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I did manage to catch sight of them at the whites habitat just before I had to close off and go to bed but it was like looking at Ants they seemed so far away and small Very Happy Very Happy
But im sure Hazel will have some magical pictures and stories to share with us when she gets home and as Kitty said with all the excitement of her going we forgot to ask her when she is coming back across the Atlantic to our side Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oh well im sure she will let us know in her own time but this must of been an experience that she will never never forget I envy all of you who have been or are planning to visit the Sanctuary as I know I can never do it in person only in spirit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: