Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Guess who finally got her Airline tickets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hehe... I would download a RAW file from the cams if I could find which ever shot that Hazel's going to be on, but I'll be at work then... in fact, I start juust about the time that you're probably going to get there, so no dice there! Sad

t~e
The funny thing about tonight? When I realized about 20 minutes after I set 10 clocks back an hour what I did wrong... Smile Rolling Eyes
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey! That means now folks in the central time zone are on TIGER time! Yay! Okay....WAKE UP KELS it's almost 7:30!!! LOL!! Wink Laughing

Arrrggghhh....can someone please tell me where my hour of sleep went?! LOL! Rolling Eyes Wink Cool

Ps-Ok, I'm a dope....Someone just reminded me that Florida does do daylight savings time. Embarassed Don't know why I thought they didn't! Okay, not the first time I was wrong and KNOW it won't be the last. Embarassed Wink Cool

Last edited by kitty24 on Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Hazel's visit Reply with quote
Bummer!!! I am going to be at work with no hope of catching Hazel & crew on cam tomorrow!!! Sad

This is a plea to anyone who has to opportunity to watch the cams tomorrow and hopefully get & share some pics!! I sure was hoping to be home to try and wave to Hazel&thekids ( Wink ) while they visited. Alas, it is not to be. Crying or Very sad Drat & Darnit anyway.

HAVE A WONDERFUL, MAGICAL, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS day at the Sanctuary Hazel! (remember you promised to tell us all about it! pretty please Twisted Evil )

ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Wednesday, Wednesday Reply with quote
Laura - there may still be hope....

Hazel wrote:

Quote:
...catch my flight tomorrow afternoon, so all you guys hold this space and get ready for pics and story about my visit. Its going to be fun fun fun.....

Ill be there on wednesday, so maybe you will catch a glimpse hehe

Cool

Ace
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: WEDNESDAY Reply with quote
Embarassed Embarassed OMG I did it again! Can't keep the days straight........!! Well, look at it this way; I'm now ahead of the game! Razz (yikes! this is what working every day of the week for weeks straight does to a person Confused ) Reminder to self: today is TUESDAY (not wed.!!!)

Message to Hazel still stands! Very Happy

suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well im off for the night now so will be on the webcams bright and early UK time and I know that if I start watching at 11.30am UK time then the sun is just rising at TH so from then on will be sitting patiently waiting for a magical glimpse of our Hazel and her family although with the Lemurs all on the blink not sure if we will get any sightings unless Dave can take them up on the viewing area of Loki and Tundra then on cams 3 and 4 we will be able to see them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Im sure she must be so excited now and doubt she will get much sleep and I can relate to that as I feel excited just at the thought of her actually being there with Dave and all the animals Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hey DAVE please if you know the time of her arrival please let us know in the morning as I would hate to not be watching while she is there it will make me feel a bit closer to you all knowing she is seeing all with her eyes and not through her computer OH She is so LUCKY to be there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
cameras will be all working not sure if i will let the kids in the habitats but for sure let the adults !!! this is a large group so there will be some things i will not be able to do with this many people !

I think 10:30am est. is their time for being here !
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks TD for the update! Very Happy
Now, I know the time to tell my boss my battery died in my pager. Twisted Evil Wink Laughing
I for one don't want to miss any of the action! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
tigerdave wrote:
I think 10:30am est. is their time for being here !

Ah! Cool - if it's that early, I may be able to get a RAW shot of "the tour" tomorrow! I'll be checking in -- hopefully! Smile

t~e
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the time update Dave and I dont blame you for not letting the youngsters in to near the animals there excitement could just cause a bit of bother Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Anyway will be watching and hoping to catch a glimpse of my country woman Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks for sorting all the cams out as well you are just a magical wizard when it comes to getting things done I hope to see a great picture of you and Hazel together the tall and the short of it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OOPS just been to the cams and I see I jumped the gun when I said the cams are working but hey most are and thats the main thing right just a pity the ringtails cam 5 is stuck on sometime last month Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But hey the mixed bunch are all on show and the black and whites are looking real good they all look pregnant lately must be there fluffy fur or something Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lol....I'm telling Haze you said she was short...hehe....JOKING! Does look alittle on the cloudy side today, but at least she IS in the Sunshine state on an adventure of a life time! Can't wait to see her pics and hear of how her visit went to DW also! Laughing

Ps-I told her before she left to be sure and smile alot....Well, she does that anyway...hehe. Wink Laughing Cool Arrow
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Has anyone seen them yet? I keep watching, it's feeding time it looks like anyway! Laughing
SnowLady444
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
10:21, no sign yet. Saw the cats being fed, no sign of humans yet. Well, except for the one they call playdoh baby....hehe
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks so much Kitty24 ,
For letting me know, I thought I might have missed them.
Maybe a good thing Dave fed the cats, all those children running around making noise
would seem a tasty snack to some of them! Shocked Laughing
Just kidding, at least now they will be calmer! Laughing
SnowLady444
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lol....well, I may have to miss it because I have to get some work done and have errands to run, so if you guys see anything......You know what to do....lol. Wink Cool Pictures.....we want pictures! LOL! Cool Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: