Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Guess who finally got her Airline tickets
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hazelmharris1
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Guess who finally got her Airline tickets Reply with quote
Yes you guessed it.............Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I have been planning a trip for the last 6 months and in exactly 3 and a half weeks from now me and My family will be flying to the Sunny State of FLORIDA all the way from the UK, and im telling all of you right now i CANT wait...yes we are going to do disneyland and theme parks, but you guys know theres no way i could go to Florida and not take the chance to go see Dave and the animals, so during our trip we are going to take the drive down to Miami and see them all, and i CANT wait.

This is a dream of mine i have had for a while and WOW now its finally happening and im SOOOO excited.... Very Happy Very Happy

Of course im going to update you all when i get back on my trip and my visit with photos but like me you will have to wait for them hehehehe and there will be something on the fan site too.....

Theres no way i could keep this quiet any longer, i have been bursting here for weeks, had to share this with all of you and im sure you are all going to be happy for me and with me........

WELL THATS IT, MY SECRETS OUT...................and its a very happy secret Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

D. H. Lawrence
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
OMG hazelmharris1... you lucky duck you, Very Happy of course we are happy for you and happy with you. Very Happy Razz Cool
Can't wait for you to get back to tell us all about it. I hope you will be able to get some pictures to share with.
You say in exactly 3 and a half weeks from now... the count down begins!
Disneyland and theme park and Tigerdave and the animals, etc...Very Happy
I really hope you and your family have a safe and happy trip. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GooF
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OMG Shocked Shocked haze i whana full report after trip ok??
gii i whana go too Very Happy enywhere yust to see some wild life animals, although we have zoo in Croatia but there are no much animals i whana see Sad
hey take some good photos pleas and you will send them to me pleas

pleas
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OMG Hazel!!! How awesome for you and your family. YAYYYY!.......this girl's got a plan! Laughing And TICKETS!to ride. Cool Can I imagine just how very excited you are??? YOU BETCHA!

You know what this means right??? GROUP PICTURE with the B&W's!!! Now you guys will all need to stand together, down by the door, along that end of the enclosure and WAVE!! Twisted Evil ......we'll take PICTURES!! Laughing Hey!the whole world could be watching. Twisted Evil (pssttt just what time was that going to be?? lol)

What a great vacation for you all. I can't wait to hear all about it and am SO HAPPY for you all. A dream come true. Cool Cool

ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Hazel's Vacation Reply with quote
Hazel - WHAT A GREAT SECRET Very Happy

Congratulations on a well-deserved vacation Exclamation
FINALLY your dreams come true to get to visit the Sanctuary & meet Dave & the animals in person.
You know Dave will welcome you with open arms & the animals will finally get to meet
YOU and vice versa Wink

I am so excited for you & your family.
Like GooF and
keykey & Laura said:
ENJOY & PLEASE BE SURE TO TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES
~ GROUP PICTURES - Oh Yeah Twisted Evil
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

You must be counting the SECONDS ~ I know we will be Cool

Ace

p.s. Hope those are ONE-WAY TICKETS Idea
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hazel - I'm so excited for you and your family - flying across the big pond and then getting to have all sorts of new adventures. Can hardly wait to see your THO pictures and we'll just have to have a complete documentary of it all, please. Counting down with everyone else Exclamation
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you got that right !!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking foward to my visitors !!! They are going to die (hehe)standing next to the little MONSTER !!!

And then the cute little lemurs up close and personal and can't forget yours turely !!! LOL !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Awesome! Especially coming in all the way from the UK - that's quite a trip! (hehe... at least to me it is - Smile) I'm waiting along with everyone else in anticipation to hear how everything goes! Very Happy

t~e
hazelmharris1
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
OMG....You guys are the best, Thankyou all so much for those thoughts and wishes, believe me this holiday is very much needed by all and wanted hehe.........

Dont you think for a minute im going without you all, you will be in my heart and my thoughts every step of the way, if im not asleep from the 9 and half hour flight haha

Hope you know what your letting yourself in for dave....i know my hearts just going to burst with pride when i walk into your place, i wont be able to contain my self....

Ok heres the Countdown.....3 weeks and 2 days from today i fly out...... Very Happy Very Happy

JUST ADDING TO MY POST>>>>>>>>>

2 Weeks and 2 Days to go guys>>>>>>>>>>>That my dear friends is 16 more sleeps Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OK Count with me now 1.....2......3............................so on

D. H. Lawrence
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hazelmharris1
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
One week to go ................ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

D. H. Lawrence
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am so excited for you Hazel ! Hope you have all your camera stuff ready, you are going to need it!!
Nothing so amazing than being able to look over the pictures
of where you've been! (and we can't wait to see them) Laughing
Be sure to let us know when you'll be there so we can try
and catch a few shots of your visit!
Have a safe and happy vacation!
SnowLady444
tigerfreak99
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mom,

Just remember when you get here... it's not England, everything is opposite Razz

lol Have fun! And send all your laundry to me, you need the break Razz
So stand in the rain Stand your ground Stand up when it's all crashing down You stand through the pain You won't drown And one day, whats lost can be found You stand in the rain ~Superchic[k]~-~Stand in the Rain~
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Only one week more...... Reply with quote
OMG AREN'T YOU EXCITED???!!! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP!!???? Laughing

OK, I'll calm down.........only a week to go? I AM serious about that sleeping thing. I'm afraid I'd be too wound up and thrilled to be able to sleep much. (hey, that's what that 9hour fight is for right? yeah, right! HOW many kids?LOL)

It's getting closer...........and CLOSER!!! Ditto what Snowlady said....we gotta try and get some pics of you while you're visiting! Somebody (T.Dave....????hmmmm??? Twisted Evil ) has to make announcements in here or something....oh PLEASE! (Jeez I hope I'm not at work--arrgghh)

What fun!

Counting with you........... Very Happy

keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OMG Hazel, one week to go! Very Happy
We are all getting excited with you, counting the days... minutes... seconds. Razz Cool Very Happy
Yes you must try to let us know when you'll be there so we can try
and catch a few shots of your visit. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't forget to take us nerds with you on your Tigerhomes safari (pocket-nerds Very Happy ). Take lots & lots of pics!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: