Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hi Everybody! :)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
animalfan
Baby Iguana
Baby Iguana

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Hi Everybody! :) Reply with quote
I actually came across this site while I was searching for some Killer Whale pics to put on my desktop at work, I don't know how that happened!? But I spied the White Tiger cams and end up watching all day at work!! It's nice to keep an eye on the kitties and is more exciting than looking at a still photograph that's for sure ! Razz

I have a kitty sanctuary of my own, consisting of miniature lions and panthers and tigers!! But I am a lover of ALL animals and anything living for that matter. I get sad that we just keep taking away their habitat and making more for ourselves, and I want to make a difference somehow. But I don't know if that can happen if people keep building and building and building which kind of seems inevitable if the population keeps rising. But I have hope! While I'm still here I can help!

I look forward to getting to know you all as well as the kitties!
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Welcome Animalfan! Reply with quote
Greetings Animalfan & Welcome to the Forum Exclamation

Killer whales are one of my favorite marine mammals (next to dolphins, which absolutely slay me Cool ). Those beautiful sea creatures have many fans here in the forum. Very Happy

Quote:
I have a kitty sanctuary of my own, consisting of miniature lions and panthers and tigers!! But I am a lover of ALL animals and anything living for that matter.

You have found something very special! Smile Originally, I came as a big cat lover, but have grown in my appreciation and respect for so many other types of animals, and fallen in love with them -- one at a time. We love to discuss animals, as well as what is being done to save their habitats, and general environmental issues as well! And we can never get enough of the big cats!! Twisted Evil Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. We look forward to hearing more from you and getting to know you. Don't be shy about joining in on the discussions -- and if you need help with anything -- don't hesitate to let us know. We're a friendly bunch here and always happy to help new members.

Warm Regards,

V

keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
A Warm Welcome to you animalfan! Very Happy
Yes indeed, this is the Best place to be.
Looking forward to get to know you too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Welcome animalfan Reply with quote
Welcome to TigerHomes animalfan Cool

You wrote: I am a lover of ALL animals and anything living for that matter.

ME TOO Wink

I see you are from Portland ~ near beautiful open country. It is amazing we still have places nearby there where wild horses run free Exclamation My sister lives in Seattle and on a trip into the backwoods we saw 25-30 Wild Horses of every color running full throttle with the wind, crossing over mountains and farmland. It was such a rush of life it is one of my most treasured memories.

As
keykey and Val said - Welcome & we hope to hear from you soon Exclamation

Ace
animalfan
Baby Iguana
Baby Iguana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: {^-_-^} Reply with quote
Thanks all for your warm welcoming! Now that I've realized there are 2 logins I can actually reply... lol

Well, time to check in on the muffins! (kitties) Smile
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Kitten Muffins Reply with quote
Ha Exclamation animalfan if Kittens are "muffins" then I care for a baker's Dozen & then some Cool

Glad you saw the Welcomes Exclamation
Please let us know how the little poofy fur-balls are doing Very Happy

Ace
animalfan
Baby Iguana
Baby Iguana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: muffins Reply with quote
They may as well be muffins, because they're so cute I could just eat them! I have a "muffinpan" full of them myself... hehe Razz

I like to imagine I'm in their habitats with them rubbing their bellies... Razz

What, if not for the imagination?!
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Magical Tigers Reply with quote
What if not for our imagination Question Question Question How lucky we are to be able to see what is really important Twisted Evil I pretend my cats are little TIGERS Very Happy I have baby White Tigers, and Melanistic ones - some ALL Black, some crested with markings of Royalty. I have new color morphs the world has never seen - Calico Tigers & Gray Longhairs, Solid Orange - NO STRIPES, and ones with mostly STRIPES.

Well they actually are BABY TIGERS ON PATROL and they let me stay in their habitat. It is so much fun to watch them pouncing, playing & preening Cool Just when you think you get to know them - poof you see another side of their multi-faceted personalities.

They are all little Houdini Tigers with magical Carnac powers Exclamation

What imagination Question

Ace
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
welcome to our forum animalfan !
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to the TigerHomes boards, Animalfan! There are fans of definitely all kinds of different animals here! Smile

t~e
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: