Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sampson & Midnight
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> The Sanctuary's African Leopards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
felinesrule
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Sampson & Midnight Reply with quote
These two are so funny. Usually it's Midnight trying to get Sampson's attention.Today it was Sampson trying to get Midnight's attention.Midnight was clearly playing hard to get, while Sampson stood looking at her a foot away.When Sampson left, Midnight quickly got up & went to fence to see where he went. Laughing I have noticed these two meeting up at the fence in a friendly manor.Gotta love them! Very Happy
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I notice them doing that to felinesrule.Very Happy They are quite the pair, aren't they! Very Happy
You should have seen them when tigerdave and Jason moved Midnight over to the Howdy Cage beside Sampson... it was AWESOME. Cool Razz Very Happy
And better yet, its going to be SWEET to get to see the Howdy Cage come down one day. Very Happy
I'm so happy that we are able to enjoy these two beautiful cats.

Here's the thread on her move ~ enjoy! Very Happy
It starts about the middle of the page.

Arrow Midnight's Move to the Howdy Cage!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
felinesrule
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was watching these two off & on yesterday.Sampson pacing on the far side, & Midnight pacing on the side nearest Sampson.After a while of this Midnight gave up & walk over near the cam & plopped down in defeat.She rolled & played. Sampson came over to that side & sat looking a Midnught.Sure enough Midnight jumped up & ran over to where he was & he left.These two are so funny. I had a good laugh.Bless their hearts.
animatographer
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think we should have a cam there, to get pics of them looking at each other through the fence. It would be so cute! Smile Also, how come the photo gallery contest isn't on anymore? *haven't been on in a while*
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
Also, how come the photo gallery contest isn't on anymore?

Hi Animatographer Exclamation

It really is nice to see you in here. It really has been awhile. I hope that everything is going well for you.

In answer to your question -- its not that the contest doesn't exist anymore, but as you can see from reading Dave's Updates -- things have been too busy for them to deal with picking winners. When they get the chance though -- they will -- so make sure you continue to enter your best snapshots each month.

Arrow Dave's Sanctuary Updates
animatographer
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I see. Smile I will, definitely. It really is nice to be back, and to see my beloved Midnight again, as active as ever. Smile

I went to the Toronto Zoo the other day, and as I was staring at the black jaguar there (they have no black leopard), who was lying in the sun doing absolutely nothing, and looking kind of chubby, I thought of Midnight and decided I would make time to come see her. So I guess I owe the fat jaguar. Very Happy
felinesrule
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks keykey, the pics there were great. Yes these tweo are quite the pair to watch.
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
I thought of Midnight and decided I would make time to come see her. So I guess I owe the fat jaguar.

Hope you'll get some good pics to share with us nerds. Also -- don't forget that if you have some pics you'd like to share -- you can always share those in either a subject specific forum or the forum below. Smile Cool

Arrow Webcam Snapshots & Member Art
eris
Field Mouse
Field Mouse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: sampson and midnight Reply with quote
The day those two are in the same habitat, I will be GLUED to my computer! Might have to use a vacation day. LOL. Very Happy They are so much fun to watch and I can only imagine what it will be like to see them together.
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
We have a couple of Sampson & Midnight's on the go... So I'm bumping up the most recent one and locking the other ones.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry about the double post...
But, did you guys not hear what Tigerdave said in the DONATION UPDATES thread, near the bottom of the page Question Exclamation

Arrow DONATION UPDATES
Sampson & Midnight will not have the Howdy fence between them at the new Sanctuary!!! Cool
This is going to be so AWESOME... and I hope everything goes alright when they first meet without the fence.
OMG... I just can't wait, I'm so excited!!! Very Happy

Isis993366
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This sounds exciting i cant wait to see it. Hopefully they get along in there, but if they dont, then what??? Will they just be separated for good or another howdy fence between them??

I doubt they will have a problem though since they have been wanting to meet each other.
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
been really curious to know how sampson and midnight are doing did they ever get to be together yet?
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
have not put then together yet but i will do that when i take them to Gainesville...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Now that event is one that I hope and pray will be on camera as it will be a day to remember for sure Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> The Sanctuary's African Leopards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: