Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Im new and stupid

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lauren
Fruit Fly
Fruit Fly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Im new and stupid Reply with quote
Hello, Im not stupid really.... but Ill be darned if I can figure out how to use avatars... I have always envied people on other forums I belong to who have loads of pretty things attached to their posts, but if I have ever had one its because someone has done it for me... and it never changes, because I dont like to ask them again Sad Im single,female, 44 year old nurse from Western Australia.... love all things arty, artistic, pretty and shiny.
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum Lauren! Very Happy
I gave you the link in your other post about the avatars. If you are still having trouble with it, please feel free to let us know.
We would be happy to help you get one set up. Razz Hope to see you around more here in the forum.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lauren
Fruit Fly
Fruit Fly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks keykey Very Happy
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Lauren! Welcome to the TigerHomes boards!

I had problems when I started here with my avatar also - it wouldn't let me add a file to the server, so I had to put the graphic on my site and set the URL to the avatar on my Profile page to the URL of the graphic on my site to get it to work... I'm not sure why... Smile

t~e
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Lauren,

So tell us -- do you have a favorite animal and how did you find Tigerhomes? We all look forward to getting to know you better -- so don't be shy about joining in on the discussions.

BTW -- When I first joined, that was my first time hearing about avatars. I did NOT figure out how to use them on the first try! Can't wait to see which one you choose. And if you're still having problems -- don't hesitate to ask for more help. We are helpful nerds! Very Happy

Talk to you later,

V

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: