Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Cameras

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stian
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Cameras Reply with quote
So, yeah. No cameras for most of Sunday. We had one of those "that's not supposed to EVER happen" situations at the datacenter: A customer plugged in so much equipment it overloaded a main circuit breaker, which cut power to both the electric grid AND the diesel generator. End result? The datacenter ran off of battery backup for 15 minutes or so, and then...darkness. Sad

Needless to say, this is not a good situation. I was here all of Saturday and most of early Sunday morning; a number of customers came by, even more called -- it was a total circus. We're getting electricians out here today to address these issues and make sure something like this cannot happen again, but -- not fun Exclamation

Anyway, sorry to deprive everyone of the cams -- I know how addictive they can be. Dave, please don't toss me to the lions! Shocked

-Stian
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Stian I been up there at your data center and it is FIRST CLASS and we have never had a problem and none of this is anyone fault this kind of stuff just happens so don't worry no feeding you to the LIONS !!! Your company with Jeff and Randy is the BEST data center in Fl and for that matter any where else ! Donnie and Alex and J and I are so happy and are in such GREAT hands that we love you guys !!! Maybe you can take a few pics of your data center so everyone get a good idea of what a bad ass data center looks like and how HARD CORE it is and how BIG it is !!!

Thanks Stian for taking such good care of us you guys are simply AMAZING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
And by the way the cams are back up !

I have to take off but I will be back this afternoon and I need to buy a couple of battery back ups for a few servers here at the data center so a couple of cams are down until I do that !!!

Tigerdave
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Denise
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dave, got to check in from work during the day due to slow patient volume; and noticed you cleared the view for us on Lion cam #3, and looks like a new cam for the Goldens #2. Just wanted to say Thanks!
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh yes, he did a great job the other day when he was home all day! Better views, clean habitats....Looks real good! But then again, it always looks good to me! hehe! Wink
Destiny
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Stain, thanks for staying on top of things, just like everyone else. Great job!!

Stupidity can be a fatal mistake!

Destiny
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I will be here all day tomorrow and will be working outside !!! Talk to Wayne and he been very busy and i don't have the money and he doesn't have the time so our 6 Server won't be fix for a few more weeks !!! MONEY makes things happen and my pockets are only so DEEP and I am broke !!!
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Try to hang in there Dave, it will happen. All of us just need to try to reach in & dig alittle deeper. Like I said before we all know times are tough & with gas & everything going skyhigh, I know there is a way though. If you want something bad enough, it will happen & I will help out again just as soon as I can! (definitely know about being broke!) If everyone could just send in something to you, no matter how large or small, it does add up & hopefully we can help with this! We love our Cams & all you guys! Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: