Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hello

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bambam
Baby Iguana
Baby Iguana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote
Hi my name is bambam.
I am a friend of keykey's, I hope I can be of some help to the tigerhomes family. I just got the internet and I have not been able to logged in on the cams. I can see them, but can't sign in. Is there anyone that could help me. I am able to log in the forum alright, but am confused Confused on the rest. Anyways as I was saying I'm a friend of keykey's and I too am an animal lover. I have a shitzu and 2 cats and 1 kitten just born.

PS Could someone place help have the avatar.
Thanks

Infernitigris
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: hi ho Reply with quote
hi bambam welcome to tigerhomes.org

hope u've much fun here
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Welcome bambam Reply with quote
bambam - BIG TIGERHOMES WELCOME Cool

Any friend of keykey's is a friend of ours Wink We sent her some angels and lots of prayers and hopefully she will be back soon.

How great - YOU LOVE ANIMALS, then you came to the right place Exclamation Thanks for signing in and introducing yourself and your animals. Hopefully, we will get to see some pictures of them & get to learn more about YOU.

Here is a link to the Forum Tips, Guidelines which is very helpful:
Arrow http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=29112#29112

Here is a link to free Avatars available from TigerHomes that includes a
link on "How to Use Avatars":
Arrow http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=165
Many members like creating Avatars from their own TigerHomes snapshots, their own animals or favorite pictures. If you need help in hosting one of these in your profile or making your own, please let us know.

The Tigerhomes website is very easy to navigate once you get used to the options. For the cams you say you did get logged on so I am hoping you will now get to enjoy the WONDERFUL WORLD OF TIGERHOMES Very Happy

WELCOME Exclamation Cool Exclamation

Ace
bambam
Baby Iguana
Baby Iguana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the warm welcome Infernitigris and Ace! Very Happy

Thank you Ace, but it keeps saying that I'm using a bad password. And I know its the right one.

ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: bambam Cams Reply with quote
Nice Avatar you picked bambam - I see you got it working Very Happy Cool Idea

Oh my - on the Cams it is always something simple in the set up. Some things you may want to check:

-JavaScript downloaded/enabled
-Tigerhomes domain allowed
-Check Privacy settings
-If you locked TigerHomes in "my favorites' before you signed on - delete the old link and reenter with the new sign-on.
-Clear cookies, page history, Restart your Computer and try the log-on again.

If these options do not work, please email Dave and he will make sure your account is activated.

Good Luck ~ Let us know when you do get on - it shouldn't be long.

Ace
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to the Forum bambam Exclamation

Nice avatar! I see you are getting settled in. A friend of Keykey's is a friend of ours! Cool She is wonderful! We are excited about getting to know you better & please do feel free to share pictures of your pets.

As you have already discovered -- we're a friendly, animal lovin' bunch of nerds who love to talk about, take pictures of, share poems, artwork and learn & share new and other info. about animals -- especially the BIG CATS! The webcams are out of this world, and I'm excited for you -- because the animals actually come right up to the camera, and we get to see them doing all sorts of crazy "animal things." Also, visiting the webcam snapshot gallery is like taking a cyber-safari! With the improvements that the Tigerhomes Team has made to the cams -- people are getting some AWESOME pics! Can't wait to see YOURS in there. Very Happy Cool

We look forward to hearing more from you -- and don't hesitate to ask for more help if you need it.

ENJOY Exclamation

V

suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello Bambam (great name by the way) would also like to say a bit welcome to you for coming to join us and as Val said any friend of keykeys is a friend of ours from the start
I hope you get your problem with the cams sorted soon as once you start viewing them you will see how addictive they are to just sit and watch these beautiful animals as they go about there daily lives is just magical and you can then start filling your computer up with pictures of the darlings just like we all do Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bambam
Baby Iguana
Baby Iguana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I guess I will e-mail tigerdave as I am still having problems with the cam log in. It keeps saying its a bad password. But keykey has showed me how to put a few snapshots in the forum. So I would like for you guys to see a few shots that I took. Once again thanks for the help and the warm welcome.

kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey, Bambam! Welcome to the forum! Awesome snapshots you got there of the B & W lemurs! The ones of TigerDave aren't too bad either! Hehe! Wink Cool Razz
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
... and it looks like Dave is wearning "lemur shorts" in the second picture. Those really are great shots -- and great catch of The Lokster doing his tiger strut. Cool
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello Bambam! Welcome to the TigerHomes boards! I'm a little late on the welcome... sorry about that! Smile

t~e
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, guess who's even LATER??!!lol Nice to meet you bambam~friend of keykey's Wink And now US!! Good to see you're getting acclimated to the forum and hope you got the cam confusion straightened out.

WARM WELCOME TO YOU Very Happy
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
A Very Warm Welcome to you bambam! Very Happy

Ok I guess I'm going to have to find out where bambam got too! Laughing
Maybe go see if she needs any help. I know she just loves this place. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: