Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HOLIDAY WISHES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving... USA! Very Happy
Hope everyone has a happy & safe weekend.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Happy Thanksgiving!!! Reply with quote
Hello ~ Greets to All - just had a chance to check in for updates Cool
Great to see you guys posting Wink

Wishing you all well. Hope you had a great beginning with a safe & happy Holiday this season Exclamation

Many thanks to Sue for forwarding this "Bambi - Thumper" image in an email I used for editing.
Sure hope we get to hear from everyone when you have a chance Cool

Ace
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy And Safe New Years! Very Happy Razz Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would like to wish everyone a very safe and Happy New Years I know I have not been here much lately to support TigerHomes and Dave but that does not mean you have not been in my thoughts and prayers daily. I guess we all have had our problems in 2008 my New Years resolution is to be here as much as possible and to get back on track with donations I was so sad to hear of Shredder and am so glad he was with you Dave in his safe journey to where his spirit needs to go he will be missed. I am very sad to hear you will have to give up your home for so many years but may your move be a very easy one for you and all of our friends at the sanctuary I miss watching all those beautiful faces daily on the cam so may 2009 be the year for you and all of my dear friends I have met here.

In my thoughts everyday
Friends and Family always
Debbie
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
RIGHT EVERYONE IM HERE TO WISH EVERYONE
A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2009.
ANOTHER YEAR IS WITH US SO WE HAVE TO HOPE AND PRAY FOR PEACE AND HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY FOR EVERYONE ONE NO MATTER WHO OR WHERE THEY MAY BE
ENJOY YOURSELF AND FORGET YOUR TROUBLES FOR A FEW HOURS THIS NEW YEARS DAY THAT IS SOON TO BE WITH US ALL
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
WooHoo! All I can say is, BRING IT ON,BABY! Got a great feeling about 2009 and I hope it's overall a BETTER year for EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY for Playdoh Baby and all his kids! Give Loki a big smooch for me at midnight! LOL! (joking of course hehe! Wink )
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Happy New Years - Keeping the Good Thoughts!!!! Reply with quote
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
Be careful what you wish on Loki Kitty, Play-Doh Baby may just kiss that big beautiful boy Wink

Let's hope so - I miss seeing the animals SO MUCH I can't even tell you guys. It is so good to see you guys posting, that will lift Dave's spirits while he is dead tired from getting things moving in the new direction.

We are TigerHomes you guys and look how far we have traveled together. Our paths have crossed and met up time and time again all pointing in the same direction. Let's make it our New Year's resolution to try as hard as we can to help Dave make this the best animal website.

So here's to you all - keep thinking the good thoughts and we will Cool

Ace
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ITS HERE AT LAST THE FIRST OF DAY OF THE NEW YEAR 2009 SO ITS ALL GO FROM HERE RIGHT.
2008 IS NOW IN THE PAST AND ALL ITS TROUBLES WITH IT I HOPE.
SO HERE IS WISHING EVERYONE THE BEST AND HAPPIEST YEAR FOR OUR NEW FUTURE AND MAY THIS ALSO MEAN A FANTASTIC NEW AND BRIGHT RENEWAL OF TIGERHOMES AND DAVES MOVE TO HIS NEW HOME WITH ALL THE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS WITH HIM
I HOPE AND PRAY THAT WITHIN THE NEXT 6months WE MIGHT EVEN GET TO SEE THEM ALL AGAIN Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! Very Happy Razz Cool
Lodaya Siberia
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Happy new Year to everyone! Smile
hazelmharris1
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE Very Happy Very Happy
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

D. H. Lawrence
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I hope everyone had a great new years and a safe one looking forward to a brand new year and a big year for tigerhomes now off to donate what I can
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Happy Valentines Day! Reply with quote
Well, it's not like a major holiday or anything, but I did want to wish my sweetheart , the LOKSTER, a Happy Valentines Day! Wink
Happy "V"-Day to everyone else as well! Cool
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing Now this sure shows my age hehe I never even thought to come and wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day think the romance is not as important to me like it was when I was younger hehe So thanks to Pam for the reminder Laughing Laughing Laughing
Anyway for all those that have still got lots of romance in there hearts hope you all had a lovely day with nice treats from the person you wanted them from Laughing Laughing
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK OK IM DOING A BACK TO BACK AGAIN SORRY BUT NO ONE ELSE HAS PUT ANTYHING SO THINK IM EXCUSED THIS TIME I HOPE Laughing Laughing

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE OUT THERE MAY IT BE A HAPPY AND BLESSED AND PEACEFUL TIME WITH LOTS OF LOVELY CHOCCY EGGS TO ENJOY Laughing Laughing

And want to also say that I promise on the easter bunny that I will be back and posting during the next week sorry Ive been absent again but health is not to great at moment but Im fighting through so will be back Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Rant & Rave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: