Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Election Promise cake

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antipodi
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Election Promise cake Reply with quote
We are about to go into state elections and it is soooo Boring I thought I'd lieven it up abit with this poem....

Election Promise Cake

Ingredients:

1 Promise
1 Politician
Loads of money
1Mil Boring Ads (TV or Radio)
1 Lie
1 confused Voter
Democracy Sprinkle
Sincerity( can substitute)

Directions:

Firstly, get politician to beatup the lie until white and fluffy.
Process with 1M Boring advertisements.
Season with a small amount of sincerity
Add fake Democracy Sprinkle
Put into carrot shaped tin and bake in a moderate Election.
At this point add confused voter and stir with spin doctor
Wait six months until heat dies down
Then apply “things have changed” as Icing.
Break promise and throw away

This recipe can be used for both Conservative and Labour (Democrat), can be found in recipe book under “ How to successfully Pass The Cake”
Once election is over no more cakes need be baked...
For They Just do nothing..this is called "Term of Office
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lol. Well, know its best to keep politics out of the forum, but this one is another good one from our #1 forum poet....hehe....My name is Kitty and I approved this message!! (Sorry....couldn't resist that one! Wink Razz )
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
HA!

The sad truth is that it is more important now than ever to be aware of the political landscape and to be well acquainted with who is a friend of the environment and who isn't. I dare anyone to argue that with me (C'mon -- it will be FUN! Twisted Evil ).

The Bush Admin. tipped its hand early on (to those who were paying attention) that it was no friend of the environment. Artic drilling was mentioned during Bush's first term and early therein.

There is a reason that there is a League of Conservation Voters. There is a reason for the ill-concieved, proposed overhaul of the ESA, which threatons to undo decades of good bi-partisan conservation work! These things result from the struggle for power and the desire for profit. You can't go up either of those two roads without discussing politics in some form.

hehe I may sound kind of obnoxious saying this stuff, but it is true Exclamation

Don't forget to read the Environmental Scorecard BEFORE voting in the November elections! We DO have the power to change things by supporting conservation-minded organizations through donations, boycotting businesses that aren't animal-friendly, educating ourselves, writing letters, signing petitions, calling our representatives and with our VOTES Exclamation

V:twisted:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: