Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Big Cat Photos
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerallied

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Big Cat Photos Reply with quote
Remember how i sead that i found you're site ?! lookin at phots Very Happy
well today I have found a way th share thous photos with you all big cats lovers here is the link :
http://tigerallied.blogspot.com shore hope you enjoy it !!!! Very Happy
a and you have any photos that you want to pouste there just send them to me at tigerallied@yahoo.com and i wold be more than happy to put them there !!!
now is in progress Very Happy i just addes a few pictures

Last edited by tigerallied on Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
tigerallied

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
oh and plase tell me what do you thinck
tigerallied

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
and is not finished yet the're will be abot 150-200 pictures at least !!!
i'll put some more later on no. I have to read something for my examens Evil or Very Mad after that i'le get working to put some more !!
if you have time to work a job, take care of a lot of animals (I had a dog once and know what kind a responsabiliti it is, i cant imagine what a tiger wold be !! Shocked) and have time to answer me, hek so can I Very Happy
talk to you all soon !!

PS and don't wory il put thowse from tigerhomes to !!
tigerallied

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
put a extra 20 pictures !!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tigerallied

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i already seen the videos, the're owsem
but how big exactely is the sanctuary ? sq meters i'm refering

Last edited by tigerallied on Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigerallied

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I made a poust in this mater (I hope someday !!) ho knows what the future holds ? Very Happy (i shure hope)
well here are a few links to some photoas of me and some frends of mine
http://shinooby.blogspot.com/
http://bbucegi.blogspot.com/
http://ddelta.blogspot.com/

I'm the one with the frog and the snake !!

we are using blogspot to the maxx !!!
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks for the links I just checked them out !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerallied

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hope you like what you see !!
tigerallied

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
my god is raining out there evaen the cameras are wet Shocked hope everyone is allrigt Rolling Eyes
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes it been real nasty here and wet wet wet !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerallied

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
today i have reached my limit on photos Very Happy
I'll put some more tomorow !! Very Happy

shore hope you like them !!
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OMGoodness I almost missed all those new links. Glad I took another look at this thread! That's where I'll be for a while....looking at the new pics in tigerallied's blog. Cool! Thanks for sharing.

Seeing the link ACE put in reminded me I haven't watched the Sanctuary Video in a while. I always enjoy watching it and I really like the music Donnie put to it. The Sanctuary is so beautiful.

tigerallied

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow I'm glad you like them !! Very Happy
Belive me it was a real aventure!! and have a lot af funn and have a lot of unfortune things wich me (My real name is Alex and my frend's Sever) and Sever loughter on !! (i get along with him becose if something bad happends we loock at eachother and loughter on our bad luck and get very fast over the situation)
So i'll start (Adventure Danubius Delta)

We left from Bucharest with one of my moms frend (he was going to the beach) but we didn't go directley to the Delta. We staid 2 days an the Black Sea beach (has you know we have gone comping). We coulden't catch a beter weather......for a tornado hunter Shocked. We coulden't eaven pot ower tent down .......so the first night we sleept in ower sleeping bags. The best part is about to come becose in that night was the meteor rain and the sky was very cleare so we probabley see it in the best way humanley posibile (belive me it dosen't compaire to anything you see on tv, much more beautyful)
The second day was eaven "cooler"

At about 12 sever's father cold (he had a cellphone) to see what we wore doing, and how is the weather becose he saw on tv rain ot the sea!!!
(Conversation)

Severs father - And how is the weather? I heard that is going to rain!!
Sever - No the weather is fine !(and he was looking at a very big dark cloud that was coming for us!!)

So we starte puting ower tent, but so did my mothers frend (Nelu is his name) right in front of us and his tent is very very big Shocked belive me
we wore allmoust finished when a pale of wind thakes his tent up in the aire and guess where it lands!! ..... an owers !! breacking some of the tent pipes and banding some Shocked well what can I say: Happy day at the sea!!
Well what the're is to do ?! Sever has brought with him some adesive tape (I don't leave home without it) so we started "tapeing" the tent. and at last we got it up and standing ........well more like baried and standing becose we put it under 1 tone of sand and belllllve me 1 tone it was becose in 4 peson tent 2 barley have room Shocked

Day 3

was the moving day. we move from the beach to Constanta at my aunt's this day was uneventfoul. We recuverd !!

Day 4

The big day, this day we are going to Danubius Delta at last (in the mingh time we find a pipe to fit ower tent prepare the fising lines everything that we needed .......and we tapesd ower fishing lines to the "new" tent pipe
6.30 waking up and prepearing for the trip
7.00 leaving for the minibus sation
7.20 arrive at the minibus station and finding out that it leaves at 10.00
8.00 wating and gating a soda .......boring
9.00 still waiting........
9.50 at last leaving get everithing in the minibus and leaving for Tulcea
11.30 arriving at Tulcea and this where it starts......

we go buy ower ship tiketes and how we were standing at the queue I observed something suspicios........something that all othes had and we didn't.............THE FISING LINS Shocked Shocked (no need to remember that on the fishing lines was stcuk the tent pipe)
so we got to Danubius Delta witout a tent and fishing lines ............
what is the're to do ?! Very Happy we locked at eachother and started loughting
-this cold onley happend to us.

we boght a nother 2 lines and left four Crisan (the vilage where we are going to stai four 5 days)
We got there and I dont't know haw finded a way to rise that tent
(using adesive band of corse that's the reason i don't leave home without it Very Happy)
there was nothing unsuspecting and nothing out of the ordeanri happend, fishing was good and we eat what we catch wich was more than enoght
We had a underful time except the day I had the grate ideea to cook lake clams belive me the're in nothing more disgusting than that (eaven now i have nightmares)
tha last day was memorabile .... we got back from Crisan to Tulcea the same way we left (Ship) but now we had to go tu Bucharest and we got to the raileway station where we find out that ouer train was leaving in 10 houers Shocked so we got into a a parck neare the station and slepe
that was the first and single time i ever sleped into a parck Very Happy

and that is ower small aventure
the camera we use is a digital medion which cost about 30 $
the all 7 day trip cost about 50 $ (that includes the transport the new fishing equipment food and watter Very Happy )
and we are not profesional photogrofers the landskape is so beautiful that you wont belive it
and those are realy ower photos Very Happy here is the link for thouse ho missed it http://www.shinooby.blogspot.com/

and if a romanian is god at something that is improvization

Last edited by tigerallied on Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:27 am; edited 5 times in total
tigerallied

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
and the weather in romania is 4 seazone based
spring - verry rainy and wet but is my favorite med temp during day 10-22 C
summer - hot and dry (except this one, is ranyng once every 2 days)
med temp 22-38 C
atumn - is an extesion of summer but with shoreter days amd a littel colder med temp 18- 30 C
winter is kind of cold but in the last 4 yares has snowd after new yeare
2 to -12

but this is onley in Bucharest

now is downporing so you are not the oney ones geting rained!! Very Happy
and i have enought time to study for my examens (one of them si englesh so you can say i'm studying Very Happy)
tigerallied

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thankes for the advice Very Happy i won't forget
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 1 of 55

Jump to: