Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sick Bengal!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Sick Bengal! Reply with quote
I just saw one of the Bengals being sick! I had been watching him because he had been eating grass all day. I got a picture. Could it have been a hairball?I hope he is all right! Crying or Very sad
SnowLady444
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
nothing to worry about they eat grass all the time and will throw it back up this is normal ! yes they can get sick and have tummy ache but none of that is keeping a TIGER down !!! hehe !!!

Was it one of the Goldens or regular colored ones (clarance or Gypsy) ? I saw Marcan eatting grass this afternoon and Clarance earlier today !

Anyway nothing to worry about !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It was Clarence, I believe! He was really doing some heaving, it was on B/T 3 in that area if you need to check, in the edge of the grass straight out from the cam. Thanks for letting me know!
SnowLady444
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
no big deal and don't need to check ! Clarance is huge (about 750 pounds)and is doing great so this is nothing to worry about and all the cats eat grass for a number of reason from hairballs to tummy aches but nothing serious !
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Dave,
I promise not to be such an alarmist in the future...lol!
SnowLady444
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: