Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sampson & Midnight
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> The Sanctuary's African Leopards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Got it?" Can you say "no way".

More often than not when I have seen Dave in the habitats there is cell phone talking and pacing going on. So, as far as a hands free cell thingy - it sounds like a good idea for sure. I'd be more than glad to get him one Exclamation
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I do that to entertain you guys and give you something to watch !! Laughing !!

So no cell phone thingy !!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kitty is going to be good today and not touch that one! Shocked LOL! Wow, forum sure has been busy today, but that's a good thing! I sure could use some help though...Been getting the condo ready to put on the market! I haven't even had time to eat! Hey, Wanna share that hotdog? LOL! Wink Laughing
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kitty wrote:
Kitty is going to be good today and not touch that one! LOL!

Well its my Birthday and what a treat that would be! Laughing Shocked Laughing

Can't wait to see Midnight and Sampson look at each other for the first time! Twisted Evil
Hope it goes well for everyone.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
imashell
African Leopard
African Leopard

Location: Illinois, Watching 700 lbs of tiger hiding in 8" of grass

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ummm, don't you have to plug one of those cellphone thingies into something? Or am I just thinking about the car one? I have a cell only for emergencies on the road, one of those card ones...so what I know about cell phones is a big fat nothing!

But I just got a goofy vision of Dave running around after one of the high voltage Kitties, trying to get it to hold a "plug" for him!

Stupid questions are a cure for Ignorance! An annoying cure sure, but... Very Happy
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
LOL....
Quote:
ummm, don't you have to plug one of those cellphone thingies into something?

Well, yeah, a Cell phone for one, helps...lol...Sorry Imashell, you know I'm playing! No, the hands free headset is what I'm talking about that they have...lol...We are so off topic....Anyway, Glad to see the work with the Sampson/Midnight upgrades, changes and so on are coming a long. Can't wait to see it either! This is so gonna be great! Laughing
cheetahlover13
Royal Python
Royal Python

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh gee, I missed so much....So what is all this talk of midnight and sampson! finally! Smile I was waiting for this. So, a wire fence? Or am i still getting the facts wrong? I'm so Clueless right now, But i wish i could see the cams tommorow. Smile My dumb computer. Here comes mr Sledge Hammer!!
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Midnight on the Move! Reply with quote
cheetah - YOU'RE BACK Cool Exclamation Very Happy

CYY - OK - I won't ASK Twisted Evil

Dave is getting a habitat ready - actually dividing Sampson's habitat so he can move Midnight next to him. She is now near a year and a half in age and it was always planned she would go into a "Howdy" cage next to Sampson for slow introduction to eachother. Many Leopards have "loner" dispositions. It is hoped they will become companions.

Look for tigerdave's updates - the move may happen sometime this week.

Good to hear from you Exclamation

Ace
imashell
African Leopard
African Leopard

Location: Illinois, Watching 700 lbs of tiger hiding in 8" of grass

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ROFL!

Headphones Exclamation OK (how do you spell duh) I was thinking of the holder/charger for your car. *giggle* Like I said I only use mine in the car. I'm the opposite of a phone person...almost phone-aphobic. (new word) Spent too much of my working life on the phone.

Welcome back Cheetah! hmmm, is the PC soon to become an endangered thingamajig?

Stupid questions are a cure for Ignorance! An annoying cure sure, but... Very Happy
cheetahlover13
Royal Python
Royal Python

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Ace1fan, Thanks, Good to hear Midnight and sampson are finally meeting. I will watch for updates, Thanks! this is so exciting. I just hope that it will go smoothly and there won't be any bad behavoir from either one of them.. Lol, Leopards. Clever things. lol

Imashell!! Hey! Nice to talk to you! Yes, This old Pc Needs to become Extinct. It's already on the endangered list Twisted Evil

bertnspike
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It was truly fascinating to watch the leopard cams today. I got NOTHING done all day & it's all YOUR fault, TD & J! Wink

It was surprising to see Midnight testing the divider. I didn't expect that with Sampson being so cool & collected. Aren't most cats a little more careful about leaping onto things they've never seen before?

Sampson's such a good boy; I'm sure he gets, in a leopard-ish kind of way, that Midnight is not quite at home in her new place yet. He's enough older than her to be patient and wait for the silly little girl to get over herself.

Has he been alone all his life? When they are both on their platforms nearest the divider, how far apart are they?

Are thay making any noises???
Very Happy Very Happy
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
she a leopard and will jump on anything and is completly fearless ! No Sampson had a mate before a black Leopard named Midnight this is midnight 2 ! hehe !!! Don't start asking about her it's a sad story ! thats why this is Midnight and another Black Leopard and Ace is right this was all a master plain that is coming true ! I do not like keeping animals by themselves so I am very happy about what just got done !!!

Sampson is awesome male leopard and midnight is full of fire so this is a good match and I can't be happier !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can well imagine.........I know I sure couldn't be happier at the moment. It sure looks like they REALLY LIKE each other. What a wonderful experience for both of them.....talk about enrichment! I must say I was worried about Sampson..........well, wasn't that silly??? He is a real cool cat (pun intended) and hasn't missed a stride....sure seems to be enjoying Midnight's company and vice-versa. I mean, how many of us have EVER seen him rolling around in the grass on his back HOW MANY times today?? I couldn't have been more wrong when I was thinking early on that she'd probably be drowsy from the meds.....NOT! Up and at 'em, full of fire(yes!) almost right away and hardly stopping. Dare I say this made EVERYBODY'S day--animals included??? This was absolutely the greatest! (and THAT was a major understatement Exclamation )

AND THERE'S MORE Exclamation Shocked Very Happy Cool

tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
she is full of energy and that's what makes handling her dangerous but she is young and that's how she sould be acting so this is nothing new !

J just had a huge post that took along time to type and he lost it and he so mad but he will try again and type it over in a little while he told me !!!
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
she sure is full of energy and looks like her and sampson are hitting right off they are too cute laying together with just the wire between them looks like they are meant to be..gotta love it
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> The Sanctuary's African Leopards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: