Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sampson & Midnight
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> The Sanctuary's African Leopards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Sampson & Midnight Reply with quote
Ace1fan's Post:

Someone is working on SAMPSON's CAM 1 Very Happy

That's unless Sampson has gone to wearing Jeans these days Twisted Evil

Thank YOU LeopardDAVE Exclamation Cool Exclamation CHECK IT OUT Arrow

Ace

Nice view Ace Exclamation Twisted Evil cool Cool catch there Laughing

Kidding aside......WHAT A NICE NEW ANGLE on Sampson's cam and thank you ever-so-much KingCamMan for your neverending expertise with those views! (and keeping them running smoothly for the nerds-lol) Isn't all this exciting? What a trip....new cam page (which is awesome btw...loads are QUICK!)...we're getting newsletters and new info pages and ANOTHER awesome cam view for the BW's (never seen that angle before!!)...and THEN..........COMING SOON!............the night lighting TOO! *imayswoon* Razz

Just wanted to say how great this is all is, and........

........tell entire team THANK YOU!! Y'all are the BEST Exclamation

BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Sampson Cam Reply with quote
Quote:
*imayswoon*

Love the term and oh so appropro Exclamation Lots going on. Now if "Professor" Sampson would be still long enough to snap - man is he fast on his feet.
Off I go to try, anyhow Arrow
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Confused Okay, I know I'm tired but did you change the view on Sampson for cam 2 or did I miss something? LOL...Great view! Even got some Front end shots tonight! LOL! Cool Laughing
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
NO but are you watching him on cam 1 ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes! And I'm watching him on cam 2 also! LOL. Well, if you haven't moved it within the last few days, Sampson has a new talent! LOL...All I'm saying is before you could not see the full path and the fence over to the left and now I can! No Complaints, just an observation. To me that IS the best view for cam 2. Anyway, Thanks Sampson! Wink Smile
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
are you still watching ??? there a new animal working in the habitat now !!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Habitat in Progress Reply with quote
Oh Yeah Exclamation Is there another place besides Tigerhomes Question

OMG - Are you guys watching Sampson Cam 1 Question Question Question
Something happening here.... Very Happy Arrow Arrow Dave probably won't be on the computer right now to answer emails BECAUSE HE IS BUILDING IN A HABITAT Shocked

One thing you can count on here ... for every end there is a new beginning BECAUSE IT NEVER ENDS Wink

Ace Arrow Arrow Arrow
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well Poo! No, I missed it! Argghh! Ok, you owe me one...lol. Got called away on business and been working for the 4 hours and of course when I get back, it's raining now! LOL! Oh well, can't wait to see what the Playdoh baby's been up to in the habitat! Laughing
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: One for the Kitty!!! Reply with quote
Kitty OK - You got it Exclamation Very Happy

Hint:

The rest is up to Tigerdave - we get the EASY part Wink

Ace
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Craftsman Reply with quote
My oh my - what can Dave be building Question With his skills, he may need to think about Noah's Ark before too long Laughing Now I'll watch for a little bit to see if there's any hints Arrow
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey I got to see what TD was up too today! Very Happy

Nice picture Ace! Very Happy
We have been getting some pretty AWESOME snapshots of Sampson these days and nights! Very Happy Shocked Razz

Thank You TD! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lol....Hmm...You guys either have very good timing or get a heads up before TD goes in there...hehe... Wink Thanks for the pic, Ace. That seems to be the story of my life these days, never in the right place at the right time. lol.. Rolling Eyes Laughing
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am working on the Midnight with Sampson move that what I was up to ! I was build a wall down the middle of Sampson habitat it's not done yet and I still need to build another door and a lock down willwork more on it tomorrow !!!
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't know about good timing for me Rolling Eyes ......more like EXTREMELY lucky today--first day I've had off work in a looooonnnnngggg time so I got very lucky and happened to catch some of the action in there today along with a couple/few others here. Yayyyy! Very Happy Been nerding a little with those pics and I have a little SURPRISE for you guys. (This one's for you kitty since you missed it--drat! Evil or Very Mad) As T.Dave says....he's not done so the opportunity will be there to snag some shots. Very Happy I didn't want anyone to have to spend all night solving a puzzle so this is the extremely easy version of this. Have fun Razz
http://five.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=1565982&k=32951135
Just a little fun Wink

Who is going to get which side? Midnight on the left, Sampson on the right, or the reverse, or something else entirely unexpected???? hmmm? Wink This is exciting and scary.......I hope they like each other!! Fingers crossed! It's so interesting to see some of the work around the sanctuary in progress. My goodness, what a busy man Exclamation *andthentheraincame* Twisted Evil
LOOKING GOOD! Very Happy

vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
That is a really cool looking puzzle Laura Exclamation Cool

Look at ALL OF THOSE DAVES running about working at once! Shocked Ha! The secret is out! Confused Now we KNOW how he does the inhuman amount of work that he does... and so quickly! Clones! Shocked Shocked Shocked

There are a whole bunch of Daves -- just like in the movie "Multiplicity." Twisted Evil

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117108/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> The Sanctuary's African Leopards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: