Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey Everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiger902
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Hey Everyone! Reply with quote
Hey guys, I used to be on here a lot a couple of years ago then just really dropped the ball. Well, I figured since my obsession is still healthy, I'd come back and see how things are with everyone. Hope to have many more discussions with many of you!

Xander
Lodaya Siberia
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I hope that, too. But it is currently silent here as you can see, so that it is important that so many members as possible stay here. I hope you will be one of these. Wink

By the way: I guess, we don't know each other. This account is my new one. Once my nickname was "Angrod Saralonde", but the account crashed someday.

Greetings from germany. Wink

"How loud must be the silence,
so that the pleading will be answered?"

- by "Samsas Traum" - "Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt"
tiger902
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah, that's both strange and sad to see. I seem to remember a time when an hour after an initial post there were several replies... Anyway It's nice to meet you Lodaya. I don't believe i've talked to you on any nickname, but I'm Xander from Indiana, U.S.
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: GOOD HANDS Reply with quote
Xander - Welcome back to TigerHomes - Glad your interests are still healthy and you care about the fate of the Big Cats and TigerHomes. Seems I do remember you Cool For me, sorry I have been out of touch here for what seems forever, so I am glad to be able to welcome you now Exclamation

You are in good hands with Angrod, a.k.a. (Lodaya) when he answers because has been a loyal supporter and friend to TigerHomes for a long, long time. Lots happening to share soon.

I am busy catching up & am so glad to see these posts Very Happy

Ace
lewisahmed
Fruit Fly
Fruit Fly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am newbie here and happy to be the part of this community. Enjoying here a lot..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: