Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hi again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuFresne
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Hi again Reply with quote
Wow, I could finally log in! ^^

I'm sure that you've forgotten me. I'm the girl who wanted to translate the site into Spanish, lol, but since too much time ago I haven't received more answers to continue the "job". Could be that my e-mail client is stupid? Or could be that I'm stupid?

Sorry if I've been off so much time, but I couldn't enter the forum and some sites of the website (could be something wrong with my ip, because I'm entering with a proxy now).

Well, greetings for everybody and kisses, and continue doing the best you can!
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi DuFresne yes I do remember you from before you have that beautiful Husky dog if im right Question Question Question
Also maybe its the block thing that Donny who created the site for Dave put on to stop the spammers taking over llike they tried to do some time ago. It more or less blocked everyone from Europe from accessing the forum and Im thinking untill the block is lifted a lot of people who would love to join us on here are unable to. Oh well that is my moan done for the day haha
So glad to see you back on here anyway Im sure you have alot of catching up to do with all that is or has been happening with Dave and the Animals. Hope to see more posts from you soon Laughing Laughing Laughing
DuFresne
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh yes, I'm that girl Very Happy I remember you too, suack Wink

And yes, I did read something about that here but anyway, if I'm from Spain and am able to access here, I supose that the spammers will be able too. Maybe something with keyword could help to avoid those spammers.

Hoping to be able to read all "new" for me Laughing

Greetings!
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome back DuFresne so happy you are able to get back into the forum I guess you have had to do alot of catching up here maybe now we will be able to get all our old members back in and alot of new ones sure would be great to get Dave some more people interested in his cause with all our animals at TH and maybe even a few donations to help him move to Gainesville once again welcome home
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: