Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Save Steve's Place

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Animals in the News & Animal Trivia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Save Steve's Place Reply with quote
They are trying to destroy Steve Irwin's beautiful sanctuary where thousands of animals live. Please sign the petition to save his precious land! We need TONS of signatures!!

http://www.australiazoo.com.au/
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks so much for posting this! This is terrible news and it breaks my heart to see them trying to do this. But I do know that Terri and thousands of other people will move heaven and earth to make sure this does NOT happen! Grrrrrrrrrrr! Greedy a&* people! It just makes me sick! Mad

Ps-Just wanted to add a little 'fyi' on this. The only thing you have to enter besides your name is your email addy and they will send you a email and you have to click the link in the mail, just to verify that you are a real person and at that email. your sig will NOT count if you don't verify your email addy! Wink Cool
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks nikki for posting this.
That is terrible news to hear. Sad
But I have signed... sealed & delivered my name to help out. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
coleman
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Irvin Sanctuary Reply with quote
What gives? I saw this post - which dates back to April - and wondered who, what, when? Sad I never saw anything about this on the news. Seems like this would be a big deal news item. Can someone tell me the latest on this situation? I don't see any updates on this topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Animals in the News & Animal Trivia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: