Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Get Well Wishes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hope you get feeling better real soon SUE! Razz
We sure miss you hear, sending my well wishes for a speedy recovery.
Thanks kitty for keeping us updated on how she is doing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks to all of you for your really kind and lovely words Im not starting to feel a bit better although not to strong but that will come with time I suppose but hey with my health I feel lucky to still be here to share everything with you all Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey guys! Just wanted you guys to send some vibes and keep my stepdad in your prayers. He was rushed to the hospital this a.m to have a hole (the size of a quarter!) sewn up in his stomach. Right now he's in recovery, it was a long surgery, so they sent us all home and said to come back in the morning. He's resting comfortably and doing good for now. He has just went to the doc yesterday and had a colonoscopy done and they had removed some polyps and there's a small chance one could be cancerous. We won't know for afew days. Now to give you just a bit of history about my stepdad, he's a cancer survivor of over 10 years, but does have some heart issues and he's minus a kidney, so he is not in the best of health to begin with and he is a huge man, he's about 6'2 and weighs about 220. We're hoping for the best. So any prayers would be greatly appreciated! Confused Crying or Very sad Smile
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So sorry to hear about your stepdad... kitty! Crying or Very sad
Sending you & your family good vibes & prayers, that the outcome for your stepdad turns out OK!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kitty! SO sorry to hear this!!
Vibes on the way 'as we speak'.
DO let us know, will you???

suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey my friend Pam this is so sad news I am also sending all the prayers and best wishes your way for your Stepdad to recover fully from this your family have certainly been have a bad time of it these past few years I am praying that things will just have to get better for all of you keep your hopes up and Im sure things will come right you know im there for you whenever me OK Smile Smile
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks so much, Sue! And to the rest of you guys. Needless to say that right now, I'm alittle "Over" stressed. On top of that losing the cams.... Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But I know there has GOT TO BE a POSITIVE in here somewhere...(ok...still looking for that one. Confused ) We may know something later today, but if not, it might be Monday. Any more news, I'll be sure and post.
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hugs and prayers for you and your family, Kitty.

Barbara
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks, B.J. Right now we need all the prayers we can get. Still no definite news yet, that's why I haven't posted an update. I went back to work today after my two days off and Mom has been staying with my stepdad all day up until around 6:30 and then coming home. She's a mess and not taking all her meds like she should, so I'm having to watch after her really close. She thinks alot of negative things and I'm trying to break her of that and make her realize that she must think POSITIVE thoughts. The one thing on all our minds right now is, "Is the Cancer back". We still won't know that for afew more days and they're doing an ultrasound on the one kidney he has that they removed the growths from. He's been extremely sick for the past two days and not able to eat and his stomach is severely swollen. So I may be having to see if I can take some time off from work so I can take care of things around here, like my Mom and My son, and getting her back and forth to the hospital and such. That's about it for now....So, definitely keep the prayers coming. Confused Crying or Very sad Cool
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kitty, you and your family are surely in my prayers, and I do so hope that everything comes out better than it seems to be going right now.
Hugs and prayers, you all will be in my thoughts. Haven't been on much, been having my own family problems, but I am popping in and out,
and will be waiting to hear it's all better for you! (here is hoping!!!!) Laughing
SnowLady444
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
kitty so sorry to hear about your stepdad just gotta think positive sending good vibes and lots of prayers your way take care
Peachey
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kitty I'm so sorry to hear about your step-dad please know that I have already said a prayer for him and I hope this will not take too long for him to recover so he can get back home with you all. My love and thoughts to you all.

Kim
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks again guys....Just a short update. My stepdad is still in the hospital and it looks like another 8-10 days possible. They had to go back in and do some more surgery on him this afternoon, due to some infection and he is not doing good and in lots of pain. And that is with morphine every 4 hrs. Shocked Confused Anyway, so right now my life is alittle topsy turvy, but I do all I can do and that is the best I can. Let's just say that kitty could use a miracle or two for the remainder of 2007. Confused Mad Crying or Very sad Laughing
Peachey
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just know we are all here right behind you. The best friends you could ever have are right here caring for you, praying and thinking of you and your family. Stay strong and keep well yourself.

Your friend

Peachey
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I know Cathy is out of the hospital now, but since we just found out about this, I wanted to wish her well here. Cathy, we missed you much and we all would've been praying hard and sending our vibes your way, had we known the situation. So sorry you had to go through that, but like I've said before, God puts us thru situations and hard times for a reason. He must've thought you needed a little vacation, and sometimes we just have to get down in order to get one. He gives us second chances for a reason, and that must mean he's not done with you yet, so that makes everything that happens from then on, more special and meaningful. So many people take so many things for granted and every now and then ALL of us need to go thru something to bring us back to earth and get our priorities back on track. Not saying you didn't, that's just how life is.
We are really blessed to have you here with us and Dave is so lucky to have you on his team. So take it easy and PLEASE try not to overdo it. I know that is easier said than done, but when you go thru what you have gone thru the past 11 days or so, You find a way to make it happen.
Take care and we miss you and thanks so much for coming on long enough to give us an update. Get well!! Wink Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Rant & Rave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: