Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Get Well Wishes!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Get Well Wishes! Reply with quote
Hey guys, thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for Get Well Wishes also. Hopefully we won't have to use it much, but I do have someone already that I want to add. For the newer members she is known as Suack, but we all know and love her as Sue. She's been ill and was recently back in the hospital but if Im not mistaken she is coming home this wknd or in afew days. (Haze, correct me on that if I'm wrong Embarassed ) So I wanted to wish her well because even though she lives on the other side of the world, this lady has become one of best and closest friends! She's Sweet, funny and just a heck of a lot of fun to be around and chat with on msn! So this is for Sue and just know that you're in my prayers and you really do need to hurry up and come back because I'm getting out of control here and I need you to keep me in line! Wink Laughing

Get well REALLY soon, love ya,
Pam aka Kitty24

Pssssttttttt.....See what I mean!! Confused
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here's wishing you a speedy recovery, Sue.
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dear Sue,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been in the hospital again.

Sending {{{{good vibes}}}} your way for a speedy recovery (and a dog with balloons to cheer you)! Very Happy

Your warmth and wit are missed by us nerdlings. Crying or Very sad

So get well soon!

Val

keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well and in the hospital Sue. Crying or Very sad

Sending you my prayers and thoughts that you will be feeling better real soon. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Awww darnit Sue........here I was hoping you were off on holiday somewhere. NOT! So sorry to hear you've been in the hospital instead. Know that you are in my thoughts and.....

Laura

hazelmharris1
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey sue,, we sure have missed you in here sweetie...and on msn....Hope your doing ok now....get well soon, we need you back in here to keep these nerds under control. Try not to do to much at once..get your rest and come back all nice and refreshed ok...

Sue said she may be back in here this week...so lets all wish her a speedy recovery guys......
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

D. H. Lawrence
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: FEEL BETTER SUACK Reply with quote
Sue - Here is a little something out of the garden section of my "Not-So-Fancy Backyard Cyber Gift-Shop" to make you feel better Twisted Evil Wink Exclamation

Here's to a SPEEDY RECOVERY .... thanks to all for the updates Cool

FEEL BETTER Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
LOL

Ace
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well first of all I must say a great big Thank you for all your wonderful get well wishes to tell the truth it made me cry when I first found them and read all the wonderful things and the great little pics with them it is just so great to find that I have friends like you all. So once again a big thank you to all, especially Kitty for starting the post and to Hazel who let everyone know where I was hiding Laughing Laughing Laughing .
Anyway I'm finally on the right road to getting back to as normal as I can get. I got out of Hospital on the 1 August but its taken me this long to get my head working right to concentrate enough to come back to the forum but now I'm here at last have been reading up as much as I could over the past few days but there has been so much going on it would take me weeks to catch up but once again Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
THANK YOU FOR CARING Wink Wink Wink
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am so glad you are BACK Sue!! We was missing you greatly around here! Wink Crying or Very sad Hope you are doing MUCH better and good luck on the catching up with the forum posts!
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ditto! When I saw you in here it really made my day!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well I just wanted to send my get well wishes to kels, better known as Tigerfreak here in the forum...Poor girl had some minor dental stuff done and is feeling a bit out of sorts. Give it time girl and you will be back to norm soon. Hey! School is starting back up so that right there should make you feel even better! Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing Hehe...Anyway, just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and you will be better before you know it!

Love ya sis,
Kitty aka Pam Cool
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hope your feeling better soon, Kels! Very Happy
Minor dental work... thats not FUN not FUN at all. Sad
Your in my prayers and thoughts... hoping for a speedy recovery. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dear Kels,

God speed your recovery...

... and NO BREAK-DANCING until you are well! Very Happy Twisted Evil

V

suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Want to add my bestest wishes and prayers for quick recovery to you Tigerfreak(aka Kelsey)
Ive actually seen the picture of this poor girl all swollen and looking very sore so everyone send all the get better vibes to her you can.
And remember it will soon be all gone the pain and very soon you will have forgotten it ever took place. To be young and strong is a Blessing so count your blessings Kels Laughing Laughing Laughing
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Kelsey Reply with quote
Here's hoping that you'll be feeling better soon and able to enjoy a big bowl of ice cream to celebrate Wink

Barbara
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Rant & Rave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: