Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Nature Projects - Videos by taburineagle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
AWESOME t~e, they sure know how to get the food! Shocked Very Happy Laughing
Thanks for sharing them with us.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: And there's more...! Reply with quote
keykey wrote:
AWESOME t~e, they sure know how to get the food! Shocked Very Happy Laughing

Sure! I've been off for the last week, so I've shot quite a bit more since then! Here are some of more recent ones!

Arrow Nervous Squirrel - "Huh?! What?!"
Arrow Squirrel Eating - Simple shot, but I like it!
Arrow Sleepy Squirrel! - Very cool shot! The squirrel even sticks it's paw out and yawns a bit!

Arrow Wandering, Radiant Cardinal - Very colorful!
Arrow Finch and Some Sparrows - Extreme closeup!
Arrow Squirrels 3-29-07 - All kinds of wicked squirrel shots! Lots of shots of curious "what's that thing looking at me?!" expressions!

YouTube doesn't really do any of these videos justice, since they're all much higher resolution than what YouTube supports (YT limits videos to 320x240, and these videos all originated at 1920x1200), so I'm working on re-compressing them in higher-quality versions - more on that when I have it done! Sadly though, the crows have left the roost... I'm not sure why they left (or, really more importantly, why they came in the first place... but I'm glad they did! Smile)

Enjoy!
t~e
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
AWESOME videos t~e! Very Happy
I must say, that Cardinal is a beautiful color, they are all very beautiful! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Cardinals and videos Reply with quote
Thanks! Yeah, the male Cardinals are very radiant - the females are duller than that, and I almost got a shot of one of the females right after the one male flew off, but it also flew off promptly... Sad I haven't taped anything in the last few days due to weather (and a somewhat bizzare throat problem that I've had since last night), but I'm going to effort to get some more video tomorrow, and I still have to compress and upload the higher-quality versions somewhere... More on that as I do it...

[watch this space for that - if no one else posts to this thread, I'll just throw the bigger videos in this space]

t~e
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: New videos... finally! Reply with quote
OK, yeah, apparently I still haven't compressed the larger videos yet... Smile I've been wicked busy again... But I do have a panoply of new videos that I haven't had a chance to mention until now, including one of the most important videos I've ever shot in my yard!!

Which is...
Arrow Backyard bag Feeder Project - It's a...
Most awesome shot ever!

And then there's a lot of other crow videos that I've shot in the last few months:
Arrow The Crows Came Back!
Arrow Drinking Crow Couple!
Arrow Failed Crow Mating Display

And a warning for this one, because it's kind of graphic, but it's still an interesting thing to see for those that shoot nature videos ~ Smile
Arrow Crow Eating Rabbit

Enjoy!
t~e
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very AWESOME videos t~e! Very Happy
Even the one of the Crow Eating Rabbit... you really do such an AMAZING Job on your videos. Cool
Thanks so much for taking the time to share them with us.

Peachey
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fully agree with Keykey, those videos are "That's Gold" level!!

I love squirrels, as we don't have them I would love to see any footage if you have any!
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: I'm baaack!~ Reply with quote
Thank you both! Smile I've been very, very busy lately, and I haven't posted anything on here for what's seemed like forever! But I have taped a few things lately... Smile

The 2nd week of June was my "On the Road" raccoon-hopeful sessions, where I visit relatives with a bit of woods behind their house. Something I look forward to every year with great anticipation, because raccoons are my favorite animals and I only have about 5 days during the entire year that I have a chance to see them - we have absolutely none here!! I've only gone there twice in my life so far, and last year's trip was one of the most amazing 4 days of my life as far as raccoons go! This year... wasn't as good - Sad But it wasn't totally without opportunities! I did see a few raccoons (which is a major event for me!), but there were many more opossums there - most of which were interested in my Feeder Project, and I got quite a few good opossum shots!

Here are some videos from the "On the Road' tapings - for the time being, I'm only going to post a few links... I have a lot of new videos, but I don't want to list them all at once! Smile

Arrow Backyard Bag Feeder Project: Professor P.L. Raccoon! - I love this shot!!
Arrow Backyard Bag Feeder Project: Raccoon Investigates the Scene!
Arrow Backyard Bag Feeder Project: Awesome Possum!, Volume 1
Arrow Backyard Bag Feeder Project: Awesome Possum!, Volume 2
Arrow Backyard Bag Feeder Project: Behind the Scenes of the "On the Road" tapings

Enjoy, and I'll be back! Hopefully not too long from now! Smile
t~e
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey t~e those videos were just great love the second one of the Raccoon and those of the opossum show just how greedy they are Laughing Laughing and it was good to see your as well Laughing Laughing Laughing
Keep up the tapings as we really enjoy seeing them
taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote
Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed them! I definitely enjoyed taping them! Smile I have more to add here eventually, but I'm holding off on those for the time being to add suspense - Wink I wish I had more wildlife to tape around this area! All we have now are squirrels and birds... both of which are very, very cool -- but I long ever so much to have larger animals here - especially raccoons!!! I looooove raccoons!!!!!! Very Happy

t~e
A little eccentric... apparently... Smile
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
AWESOME vids t~e! Very Happy

taburineagle
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: New videos of the Masked variety! Reply with quote
Thanks! As I've said a few times tonight, I've been really busy with other projects lately... I've been working with various people at trying the Feeder Project with their animals, and I finally found one of the most wonderful things ever - a new place to record wildlife!!!!! The best part of that is, they have my favorite animal (not to sound sappy, but...Smile) in the whole world there! They may not be rare to many of the people on this list, but they're as rare to me as an albino buffalo in Manhattan - and they're the most amazing creatures to me!

Raccoons!!!!

I've been looking for them for 13 years here, and I've finally found a place where I can tape them! Not only that, but they love to play with my Feeder Project!! I've gotten quite a few shots of them ripping through the Feeder, quite a few closeups (they *love* to inspect the camera!) and all kinds of intimate raccoon moments! A shot of an adult pair "kissing", a pair of them ripping my Feeder open at the same time... and I've even had a set of 3 kits visiting my setup since last week!! They're a whole new set of fun things to watch! Fighting and eating and inspecting things, always knocking each other over and then groaning about it! I love these raccoons so much!!

I have a multitude of videos to share with them in it... but for now, I'm going to upload one of my favorite ones from last week...

Arrow Raccoon on a Mission

They're just soooooooooo cool!! I love that place, and I looove these raccoons!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
t~e
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
AWESOME video t~e! Very Happy
Thanks for sharing this with us.
So sorry to hear you been busy, but hope that you are doing well, and are able to come back real soon.

slywlf
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow! I wish I had the $$ to set up something like this in our back yard! We get deer, raccoons, 'possums, foxes, coyotes and the occasional bear Very Happy

It would be cool to compare notes. As it is, so far all I get to do is clean up the messes they leave Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Webcam Snapshots & Member Art All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: