Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Other Animals - CAMs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Animals in the News & Animal Trivia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bumping this thread up...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
kept meaning to remind everyone that the wild africa cam at petes pond was back up through Dec here's a link to enjoy thanks for bumping that thread up keykey

http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/wildcamafrica/
Peachey
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi there Nikki good to see you and thanks for the link.
Suack actually brought it to my attention in the last day but I had some issues downloading Real Player, fixed it this morning though and I can't bring myself to leave the computer now. Afraid I'll miss out on something..hehe
When Aussies time reaches 12noon though I should get the morning in Africa...I hear thats the ideal time to be watching.

Cheers
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing Sorry I honestly forgot to let everyone know that the Pete Ponds site was back am real glad Kim got her's up and running I have taken some great shots and short vids of it as to be honest its been up and running since 12 August Embarassed Embarassed
But I also felt somehow that distracting everyone to watch the Pond would be sort of betraying TH at the moment as here they need all our support but now it is out in the open hope everyone who goes and sees it remembers to come back here as often as they can as well will put a link to some of my vids on youtube so you can see what you've been missing.
Just have to say Thanks Nikki for being the one to remind everyone it is on and once again sorry I didnt post on it a month ago Embarassed Embarassed

Have edited and uploaded a few films now so here is a link to my latest addition and if you click on where it says More from this user then you can see my others and also some old ones of mine that I took of our beloved TH animals and I will be editing and uploading more of them in the near future all being well so watch and enjoy
snowlady444
King of the Jungle
King of the Jungle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Clouded Leopard cam Reply with quote
Here is a link to the National Zoo's clouded Leopard cam.

Arrow http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/AsiaTrail/default.cfm?cam=CL
SnowLady444
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey cool! I finally got to see one of the clouded leopards briefly in the habitat today walking around the ground by the fence. Thank you for the link Snow.

Sue, that was a GREAT catch on the Jackal Jump! I really REALLY like those little ones......so skittish and all, they are. And that vid really captured just how FAST they can move. OMG he/she literally jumped straight into the air! Surprised Very Cool Thanks so much for posting this for us to see. This is the first year I've seen two of them together and wouldn't it be awesome if there are kits (or whatever they are called) down the road?

keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
AWESOME gb3llma! Very Happy
I also got a little look see of the clouded leopards earlier.
Thanks snow for the link!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH Dear I have just now re- read my post about the Petes Pond and I see I didnt put the actual Link for my youtube vids ? It was only Laura saying how she enjoyed my Jackal vid that I realised that I hadnt done it as the link I was suppose to put up showed my catch of the lions oh well here it is now sorry for the delay but my memory is getting worse by the day Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRzl65acLM&mode=user&search=

There you go and hope you enjoy it remember to click on the
MORE FROM THIS USER and then you will see all the others I have put on youtube remember to go see the Jackal one that Laura mentioned its a lucky catch of film that one for sure. Am hoping to get some more up within the next week so keep checking if your interested. Smile Smile Wink

Also would like to say thanks snow for the link I watched it and managed to catch a glimpse of one of the snow leopards will have to keep checking for longer sightings Laughing Laughing
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Penguin Cams Reply with quote
If you like to watch the Gentoo Penguins from the base of O'Higgins in Antarctica, you can do it again this year. Very Happy
You can see the penguins very very close now. Very Happy The refreshing time is 15 minutes Sad... but pics are fine !!! Very Happy Razz Cool

Arrow http://www.martingrund.de/pinguine/index.htm#1
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
just wanted to share you gotta see these baby wolfs

http://www.wolf.org/wolves/experience/webcam.asp
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's AWESOME... nikki! Very Happy
Thanks for sharing this with us.
I know kitty is just going to love this one. Cool Razz Very Happy

kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey! Did someone say wolf pups?? Razz I'm ALL over it!! LOL! That is actually one of my fave sites (well, next to TH anyway lol) and I visit there often! They've changed their site around a bit and I actually haven't even had time to visit there in acouple of months, so Thank You for reminding me of this one Nikki!! Aren't they just adorable?? I actually have the chance to go up north whenever I get a vacation and visit with a friend who runs a wolf sanctuary up in Indiana and I just might have to take her up on that! Up close and personal with them would be totally awesome and a dream come true for me! Laughing

Ps-I did originally plan to go down south to TH this year, but with all Dave has going on right now, I just didn't think it would be a good time to visit.. Crying or Very sad
so I haven't forgotten about ya Dave! Wink Cool
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Wolf Cams @ Ely, MN Reply with quote
WOW nikki! What a blast from my early computering days!! Kitty is right....the website has undergone quite a change since I've visited it. It's been quite some time since I've checked in on those wolves and the place has improved and grown very nicely! Thank you so much for 'reminding' me of that site. I do believe the wolf cams were my very first experience with online webcam viewing. (back when I first got 'connected' dontchaknow?lol PRE-tigerhomes discovery) Amazing to come full circle (sotospeak) now found again--and all thanks to you. Knowing of Pam's admiration for wolves I think I even sent her a couple pics from there once; but of course she already knew about the site....go figure 'eh? Laughing (remember that Pam?) The 'Pup' cam is new and what a treat! I'll say it again: THANK YOU NIKKI Exclamation ) Very Happy Cool

Um......kitty?......don't forget the camera when you go!! Razz Fingers crossed for that trip. Arrow

nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
so glad you all are enjoying the baby pups
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't know if anyone has posted this link already... thought I would share it with you all! Very Happy
They have I think... 8 bird cams, of different birds.

Arrow http://www.beleefdelente.nl/
Source: Vogelbescherming Nederland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Animals in the News & Animal Trivia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: