Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sanctuary News & Updates July 2005

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Sanctuary News & Updates July 2005 Reply with quote
Nigel's Visit, Filming in the Sanctuary on July 4, 2005
Arrow Click Here: Nigel Marvin Films at the Sanctuary

This went fast and SIMPLE ! They spent about 25 minutes in the habitat and did not move around so this was all shot right where you walk into the habitat !!! They got here at 9am and left at 11am they had to fly back early afternoon ! Now Nigel is staying a few more day so we will get together with him for dinner and hanging out time !

We did take Pictures ( i mean ACE#1) so you will be seeing them on site real soon ! J and I had a small cameo but that's it !

This was real simple and fast now they did get footage of the Lions and the Goldens and the Wht Tigers as Nigel was walking pass the their habitats and that where you will see j and I !

------- Continued -------------

Sorry it was not to good for the cam viewers but they did film in there and did all they needed to do ! Ace has got GREAT pictures and Alex will get them posted this week ! And Ace also got her picture taken with Nigel which came out really good !

All and all it was fast and simple and they were only looking for a few minutes to fill and got what they needed !!!

When you see the Pictures with us and Nigel and his film crew and the sanctuary ground with the trees and Bamboo you will see just how lush this places is !!!

Just got home a little while ago was with Alex and jason playing with boxes of fireworks and of course we talk about the website and more stuff will be happening this week and we are working on monthly Newletters !!! Yes we are always up to something !!!

Did talk to Wyne today and he's been working on our Servers so should get them back this week when I can come up with the MONEY !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stian
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Awesome! Thank you for the full report, ace1fan! This is awesome stuff!

-Stian
Alex
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Link - Nigel Marvin Films at the Sanctuary Reply with quote
Here's the link to the photos Cathy put together of Nigel's visit to the Sanctuary on July 4th:

Arrow Click Here: Nigel Marvin Films at the Sanctuary
kattykyt
Lemur
Lemur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanx for a of the detaied updates! It was fun to just read about it. I cna't even imagine how fun it must have been to be there. What a great experience for you all. =)
Thanx also for posting some pics. =)
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are so welcome ! And yes it is always fun when ever J and I do anything with Nigel and let thank Ace for taking some great pictures !!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BarbaraJ
Top Nerd
Top Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: July 4th Pictures Reply with quote
How great these are Idea And a picture of Ace also Idea Everything is so incredibly green and lush at the sanctuary - looks like it's been raining for a month Wink Laughing

What a great addition to the photo album these make.

Barbara
Denise
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The photos are wonderful. Thanks for putting them up for us to see. Looking forward to seeing the the Animal Planet special.
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great pictures!! Thank you so much......boy that was some fast work getting those put together and onto the site. Ace has such a wonderful way with words, too..........I feel almost like I was there. Incredible.

Nigel filming at the sanctuary..........VERY COOL Exclamation

Destiny
King Nerd
King Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Man, it took me a bit to find this, but I am glad I did! I agree with you, gb3llma, I feel like I was there when I read the post by Ace. Love the pictures! Thank you Dave, J and Ace for sharing. It is very special to me! Happy to put another name with a face! Wink (Ace)

Stupidity can be a fatal mistake!

Destiny
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: