Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

How much time is involved?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TigerTex

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: How much time is involved? Reply with quote
I wonder How much time is involved with the daily upkeep. It must be an all day job cleaning habitats and feeding the animals. I have a friend who is a licensed handler in Arizona and he only has two Tigers. It takes him all morning (every day) to just take care of them. Do you guys have a team of handlers taking care of all these animals? Wow you have so many.

Thanks for a great site and for taking great care of these beautiful animals!

-- TigerTex (John Barkley)
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well yes it is a full time job ! If you don't like hard work that 24/7 and allot of responsibility then this is not for you ! But I LOVE it !!! Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
donnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: HU? Reply with quote
TigerDave is obviously a man of few words. "A full time job"? NO, more like a day job as a landscaper, a part time job as an outhouse attendant at a burrito factory in Mexico and a night job as a clerk for a convenience store in crack town (without the bullet proof glass). Twisted Evil

YES a hard, dirty and dangerous job. And all for the love of the animals. Shocked

Sorry Dave but I had to elaborate on your modest answer. Razz
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: