Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Keeping my options open

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbarylion
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Keeping my options open Reply with quote
I am wondering if i should keep my options open on a sanctuary just as a option for later down the road but unfortunitly i know how much work is into a sanctuary and wasn't sure where to post this under if anyone thinks i have let me know anyway back to the topic i mean i am still working to be able to work and care for big cats in a zoo and keeping my options open if i can't find a zoo up here in NH but i am not gonna start 1 atm i mean for later down the road if ppl understand with what i am saying and i could always prepare for something incase i have some little choices and seeing how i don't have much Zoo's up here in NH only in mass and maine but unfortunitly sometimes those 2 zoos won't be around forever same with maine and also i don't wanna move to another state far from my family of course the zoo i did for the internship i can always get a job at. So i figure i would make a topic i could get ideas in preparation even if i didn't have to make a sanctuary up here it be a nice usefull idea i think if i get my own place to live and made cages incase i am driving from maine or some place in the means of transfering incase we wouldn't make it to the zoo i got a job at where i can rest and the other person that be working with me since i wouldn't want to drive when i am tired at the wheel or something usefull but like i said keeping my options open and hope it won't have to be my last resort.

Also since ppl in NH can own tigers with a USDA licence i figure may as well keep a open thought since leaveing to be far from my family would be a pain and i don't want to give up what i want to do in life just because someone says it isn't possible for me to keep reaching for
Sad

i know colledge will help me but not sure which else will i was thinking of some experience in vet assistance, animal behavoir, Zooaligy or biology which i'd need a pill so i can pass even though all i'd like to do in a zoo be care for it a normal way but i guess i got more options open and i was also thinking of animal nurseing for the young since i have no experience in raising a cub at all a house cat but when some of the sizes happen then somethings change i read about stuff like that but unfortunitly just reading won't help me learn better then hands on experience. Also learning the husbandry from Tiger Touch sanctuary as an option since they know how to raise them really good.

i hope most of you understand where i am coming from for this topic

mainly like i said i know how hard it is to run a sanctuary by reading all the topics dave posts but like i am saying keeping my options and availability plus i would study even before starting something like that since being prepared won't hurt than starting and not knowing and having something bad come across

BL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VirgilioDockinser
Fruit Fly
Fruit Fly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are perusing this how to begin a creature salvage production in light of the fact that you think about creatures. You've most likely additionally taken in a stray creature or two, furnished them with consideration and adore, and brought benevolence into their lives. Whether you are sparing five or five thousand, you are having any kind of effect to every single one of them.

Looking after creatures requires persistence, affection, time, cash and a lifetime responsibility. The creatures you protect carry with them diverse needs and encounters, and the requests on you will be significant. The prizes are justified regardless of each moment of consideration, and with this distribution we are wanting to offer you some assistance with understanding precisely what "each moment of consideration" truly implies.

We here, best case scenario Friends don't claim to have every one of the answers. Without a doubt, we have committed numerous errors. In any case, we respect this chance to share the information we have increased over various years of dealing with creatures.

Opening your own particular haven includes connecting with individuals, raising assets, building offices, managing legitimate issues, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. In any case, before you start to consider all that, with the support of expert from top essay writing services provider.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: