Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Learning a new and improved Husbandry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbarylion
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Learning a new and improved Husbandry Reply with quote
Dear Dave

Would you like to learn a new husbandry technigues?

Barbary Lion
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Barbarylion,

Don't forget to wait for a response before replying. If you accidentally double-posted -- not to worry. Just shoot me a PM or add a note to the bottom of the post you'd like deleted and I'll be happy to take care of that for you. Double-posting is discouraged. Because of the nature of forums where discussions take place over long periods of time its best to wait at least a day for a reply, unless you have an urgent need -- in which case it is best so send a PM.

Also, you can easily go back into a post and edit it (look at the upper right-hand corner and you will see an "Edit" button. This also works well when you make a post, but realize that you may have more to say. You can just go back in and add to your previous post.

Don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do for you, or if you need help with anything.

V Smile

Barbarylion
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: double posted! Reply with quote
Hey vlad could you please tell me where I may have double posted?

If it is not a problem?

Barbary Lion
vlad
Clouded Leopard
Clouded Leopard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
No problem. At the very beginning of this thread you posted directly after yourself with a quote of the proceeding post. I deleted it though. It appeared to be an accident & is very easy to do. I did that one time myself when I first joined and didn't even know how to delete it! Embarassed I figured you'd done the same thing -- but thought I'd let you know just in case...
Barbarylion
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: thank you. Reply with quote
Thank you vlad.

Barbary Lion
VirgilioDockinser
Fruit Fly
Fruit Fly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:03 am    Post subject: Learning new ideas Reply with quote
The learning new ideas now not a great problem, the INTERNET play good role in learn something. Please choose the same path, you get good result.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> About the Sanctuary & Daily Upkeep All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: