Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Baby Bushbaby :-)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Other Sanctuary Animals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
thank you so much !

This is what we do we make everything look easy but in reality it is not ! just to maintain the property not counting repair and maintaining all the animal habitats is a huge ordeal thank god we can do it all which most people would have a hard time doing without a bunch of help .

But today I'm going to the movies to see GRANDMASTER time for a break from all of this ! hehe !
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So glad to hear that you're taking a bit of a break...EVEN if it is just for a few hours. You MORE than deserve it! Laughing
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I took a little break Fri. night too went to Brock house he another one of our good friends to watch UM football game and Jason an Frank also was there we had a great time and a good win .

While we were there we started brain storming again on a lot of cool things we can do .

Between Frank Jason and I we have a small ZOO with so many animals we could for sure bring the ZOO to you all live !

Franks places is really cool with all kinds of Primates and Birds just for starters and other animals like Anteaters Sloth's Pink Flamingos just to name a few other awesome animals !

None of this will happen if we don't start getting help from EVERYONE so we can bring the ZOO to you Exclamation

Ps Frank just left he wanted to bring a couple of Tiger lovers by he pull up and these people had no idea that Frank was going to show them our tigers boy were they surprise and to say the least very happy and blown away Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
just got a Cougar and a Spotted Leopard that live together from OtterJohn to house for a few months ! Its amazing to see these 2 cats interact together they been raised since babies that way ...
kristiemiller79
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would have loved to have seen them! I'm so envious! Wink Smile
tigerdave
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you missed it by a week . Otterjohn came here today and parked in the driveway and took them out of their create and walked them on a leash through the yard to their enclosure really cool !

The Cougar is huge i bet it weighs about 160 to 170 pounds if not more ...
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bet that was a awesome sight to see a cougar and leopard playing together : )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Other Sanctuary Animals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: