Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My "restart"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angrod Saralonde
African Leopard
African Leopard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: My "restart" Reply with quote
Hi Nerds,
I guess my first Thread in this Forum was... embarrassing Embarassed (Yes, I think so! For example was my englisch terrible).
I think that I should introduce myself, but better than former, because I guess some of you could know me much better. Smile

Well,
my name is Mathias, or simply Matze, and I'm from Bevergern, a small villiage of ~ 4,500 people in NRW/Germany. I came to tigerhomes, because I found a picture of Clarence and Gypsy with the tigerhomes-url. I was curious and came also to the forum at the end. Smile
I was born on the 8th December 1990 and I go to the eleventh grade of my school.
You know I love all the big cats and my dog Shiva, too, I don't have to say that. Wink I am also interested in music, especially (Alternative) Rock/Metal.

Well, forget I something? Ask me, if you want to know something about me. Smile
7 days to the poison
And a place in heaven
Time drawing near as they come to take us

by Nightwish - "7 Days to the wolves"
stonjohn4
Human Tourist
Human Tourist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hehe very good Very Happy I was going to but what they were above the picture....but I desided that It would be fun to see how knew there lion pictures Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: