Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Ark Park

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> A Collective Effort
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mal
Baby Iguana
Baby Iguana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: The Ark Park Reply with quote
Dear Colleagues,

I have been asked many times to explain what “The Ark Park” project is about and what its aims are, so to make things more clear, I have produced a short (8 minutes) slide show with commentary.

This can be seen on www.zoolinx-romania.ro by using the button - The Ark Park Project – on the Main Menu.

As the pointer is moved in the viewing area a bar appears for the volume and pausing controls.

I would like to point out that although this was intended to be established in Romania there have been interest and inquiries from other countries who can see the benefits and need for such a project.

This is a very large project and therefore it is aimed to build it up in smaller sections building it into a world class Conservation Centre showing the area to be a major player in the fields of Conservation, Education, Research, Training and Captive Animal Welfare.

Your comments would be welcomed.

Regards

Mal
jorgea
Human Tourist
Human Tourist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Ark Park Reply with quote
Thanks for educating us on the Ark Park Project
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> A Collective Effort All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: