Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Rocky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> King of the Jungle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbarylion
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Rocky Reply with quote
The Barbary Lion i Shared when i first joined has passed away last year 11/27/2010

so please enjoy what you see through your life and help protect what we can't regain once lost i will keep on going till i die to help in what ever i can help keep for the children of tomarrow can see when the Sun rises the next day right after the Sun set

Rocky *rip*

Nala is all that remains atm

BL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
So sorry to hear that,BL! Crying or Very sad
Barbarylion
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yea i really need to hurry and get the required amount of experience to work with big cats before the chance of nala getting to old so i can help get a few more barbary lions out their to keep the species from completely going extinct if i have some time left on my side and if i hear back from Barbara Williamson i am hoping she is not to old to have litters or at least 1 litter to help get the species back up. i know Cape lion is imposssible for now since rocky was half cape unless i find one from Dna surviving.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> King of the Jungle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: