Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

RANDOM CHAT for 2010

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: RANDOM CHAT for 2010 Reply with quote
Ok Ive opened this new topic page in the hope that some people might actually come on now and then and just add a bit of what they have been doing and what they are hoping to do ... That sort of thing.
Well to start with lately ive been doing not much at all due the the icy weather we have been having over here in England I know its not as severe as some other countries get it but here the whole country sort of comes to a near standstill and its not good.
I have also been having a lot of family issues the past 4 or 5 months with my Mum having to go into a care home and its been a bit of a stressful time for me.
So my hope for the rest of the year is for things to improve weather wise so that I can actually go out instead of feeling locked in and this would also make it possible for me to go and visit my Mum and that would make me feel so much happier.
I also hope that those looking for jobs or life changes all find what they are looking for.
Right for me think that is about all I will be popping in now and then to see if anyone has posted anything and I hope they do.
Right now my hope for Dave and the Animals is that he manages to get the money he needs to move up to Gainesville and start a new chapter of his life up there early this year.
We are all still thinking of you Dave if you see this its just that a lot of people even though they are thinking of you have not been and posted in so long that they now feel guilty for not doing it. We have to get it to them that guilt has to be forgotten and faith and trust and friendship have to take over.................
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for posting, Sue. Always glad to see you posting in here. Though I haven't been posting everyday like I did in the past, not a day goes by that I don't think of Loki and Dave and all the rest of the animals. I know that Dave must think that we ALL have given up on him, but it just isn't so. I think some people may stay away because they feel guilty because they aren't able to donate, or because the forum doesn't seem active, or because of other reasons.
Ditto for me and I'm sorry. The past year has been terrible for me and I just have not had anything to send him and it breaks my heart. I've been out of work for 6 months and have nothing coming in. One other thing, and I'm certain this is maybe a bit of it, is the fact that Dave is never in the forum much at all anymore, but we should be able to understand why. I know he's had to go and work off property due to lack of donations and I know he just isn't able to get on, especially if he has no internet. But WE DO MISS you, DAVE!!
We all know it's going to take more than 2 or 3 people to make this forum active again, but it is good to have something to get us all motivated. Well, being able to come on this site and read all the educational info on the site, and even reading some of the prior posts, should be some help. If we have people in here being active, and feel like they are wanted and needed, we will grow and become active again. It is just going to take alittle bit of help from everyone. Laughing Cool
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well its a week now since I posted and only Pam (kitty24) did any posting I have ask old members to come and do some posting but so far no luck it looks like.
In case anyone reading this doesnt know there is a group page on Facebook for anyone interested on that site to know and learn about tigerhomes and believe it or not there is 50 members over on that group page yet none of them come to post here I did send a message to all of them asking them to come and view the forum and do some posting if possible but no luck Im afaid. Unless its the blocked from site message they are getting Its a pity Donny Can Not take that blockage off now as Im sure the spammers have given up by now
Oh well that is the only way I can suggest to get more people on here to open it up to the world again and let people in if they want to register.
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi everyone I to have no excuse not to post more I have had my sister living with us so have not been on quite as much and as many of you know I now have another grand baby so over the holidays I had the grandkids here when you have 3 of them not a whole lot of time to get online Sue hope you get to feeling better and the sun shines for you and Pam still think of you daily wishing the best of luck finding work and a place of your own we have had to help out our daughter both of them are out of work also I am hoping for a better year for all my friends here and for TH and Dave I hope all the animals are doing well I love the updates from Cathy who I know stays so busy and am looking forward to hearing from Dave I look at my pics all the time that I took when the cams were up I miss them soooo much like Sue said we are all also on FB come and join us well time to get up and feed all the pets take care everyone will post again soon
Barbarylion
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi everyone for me been busy working while looking for more places for training to learn to care for big cats for my aniaml career but I'm not having any luck and for posting having trouble thinking up ideas for topics to posts which tend to hit me at random times i won't have an excuse even though i've popped in and read the posts i don't have much of some replies currently.

Since i want to find something ppl are gonna learn or learn with me to learn together is a bit hard to think of or find

Bl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay folks...last post here was in.....JANUARY?? I know someone has something to say! Lol! Just jumping on in here for a bit and wanted to say I hope everyone is doing good and I really wish we'd all get back in here and get this forum hopping again...we did it once, we can do it again. Maybe we can start by just coming here and let us know that you're still around, and what you've been up too? Looking forward to really hearing from some folks around here. Wink Laughing
Barbarylion
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
been looking into colledge so i can get my Associates degree in Animal management.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Barbarylion
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
[url]In case anyone reading this doesnt know there is a group page on Facebook for anyone interested on that site to know and learn about tigerhomes and believe it or not there is 50 members over on that group page[/url]

Suack if you read this is this group still up cause i want to help make it grow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Rant & Rave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: