Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

CHRISTMAS 2009

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: CHRISTMAS 2009 Reply with quote
Right the first thing I have to do is say a very big SORRY to Dave and the Animals for not being around for what seems like ages. Have a lot of things I could use as Excuses but I wont. Its just life mainly but I have made myself a promise not to neglect you once this holiday is over. Its my main New Years Resolution to spend more time at TH.

Anyway as that time of year is hear again would just like to say to
DAVE, CATHY AND ALL THE ANIMALS AND OTHERS INVOLVED WITH THE MAKING OF TIGERHOMES POSSIBLE
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR.

OH YES AND ONE LAST THING IM SENDING A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DONATION AND HOPE EVERYONE ELSE READING THIS DOES AS WELL IF THEY CAN {{{{HUGZZZZZ}}}} TO EVERYONE.
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would like to Wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone at Tigerhomes & too all my Tigerhomes friends! Very Happy Razz Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wishing all my friends at Th a very Merry Christmas and a New Year that will bring TH back up to where it should be, Dave and all who work so hard for us and all the animals thank you for all you do
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Merry Christmas Reply with quote
Just popping in for a quick minute, and wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a great holiday wknd. I too, will try to get on more after the holidays, but still trying to find work right now and have had to move back in with my stepdad on the first of December.
Things are rough, but I'm not one to give up, so will keep on keeping on.
Thanks for all the updates Cathy (Ace), and please wish Dave a Merry Christmas for me too. Smile Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Rant & Rave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: