Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Special Occasion!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
nikki.....that slideshow worked GREAT! Such beautiful grandchildren you have! You must have been ready to bust with pride at Katelyn's graduation. Such an emotional time...betting you had tears in your eyes and a huge smile on your face at the same time. Both of them look to be such sweeties.......and of course I loved seeing your animals too. Awesome that you are able to give them homes. Thanks so much for giving us a glimpse of your world. Very Happy That was very cool Cool Congratulations 'gramma' Very Happy
ace1fan
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Nikki's Babies Reply with quote
nikki - that is an AWESOME slideshow - THANK YOU for sharing.

What a beautiful family and absolutely dynamite photos all the way around. The slide show is a grand showcase for them. I was sure hoping we would have a chance to share in the celebration Cool

Thanks again

Ace
nikki
* Little Nerd *
* Little Nerd *

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks for the kind words my grandchildren are so precious and my pets are spoiled just like the grandkids but that is what naners are for...lol I will try to get a few pictures of where we live out in the country and the rest of my pets once again thank you
keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
AWESOME slideshow... nikki! Very Happy
Thanks for sharing this with us.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kitty24
Ocelot
Ocelot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Happy Anniversary to me, Happy Anniversary to me....LOL! Wow, the 21rst of the month marks my 4th year with Tigerhomes! Yay! Can you believe I've been here bugging you for that long, Dave! Wink Laughing Cool
Seriously though...I remember the first day I was here almost like it was yesterday and I'm so so glad I found you guys. I fell in love with the Lokster then and all the other animals and spent countless hours in front of the cams AND in the forum! It would be so cool to have that back and I know we can do it. IT WILL HAPPEN!!
So I just wanted to say Thank you Dave for putting up with me for the past 4 years and allowing me to be part of your Tigerhomes family. I've learned so much from you and Jason and the others, and met so many wonderful people, and I just can't ever thank you enough for that. But I'll say it again anyway....Thank you!

TIGERHOMES ROCKS MY WORLD....YES, STILL!! Wink Laughing Cool
suack
Meerkat
Meerkat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
WOW Pam 4 years for you being here already the way time flies is scary sometimes.
SO HAPPY 4TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO YOU I for one know that you will still be with TH for what ever the future holds for Dave and the animals. Boy I remember those early years when we all joined nearly at the same time it was so like a family in here made me feel so welcome just to come and chat with everyone I just hope that there will be a Miracle and it might come to be like that again. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Rant & Rave All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: