Tigerhomes.org Animal Sanctuary Forum
Click Here to Go To Cams

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redsonya
Human Tourist
Human Tourist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote
i can log on to this. but i can't log on to see the web cams for the animals. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi redsonya! Welcome. First off....you won't be able to see anything this evening since it's dark at the sanctuary right now. (Eastern Daylight Time Zone) Now as far as login for the cams, I've actually forgotten how it's set up right now. Embarassed

There are two versions for the cams, one free and one for donating members, but last I knew being registered for the forum does not automatically register you to view the cams. That would require a separate registration.....I THINK! That's the way it used to be set up anyway. Sorry if this was not as much help as I would have liked, but perhaps it will give you a starting point.

Does anyone know if you have to be registered to view the free cams???

Isis993366
Panther
Panther

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No you dont have to be registered to view the cams, but like you said its dark out there at the sanctuary right now so you wont be able to see anything. Plus i notices that alot of the cams werent workin for me anyway. WT cam 4, GT cam4&5, Lions cam 3, and BT cam 2&3 were the only 1s that worked for me but i didnt try the lemur 1s. I just figured it was my comp or something, cuz ive been having problems with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gb3llma
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You're right Isis.........looks like you don't need to be registered or logged in to view the free cams.
Not your computer, Isis, right now the sanctuary is experiencing some 'technical difficulties' I believe and I can give you a run-down of which cams were working today if you like:
Goldens 4 & 5; White Tigers 4; Lions 3; Ring-tail 2,3 &4; B&W 1 & 3; Red Lemur 1; Bengal 3; and sometimes Leopard 1.

Red.....You can try those in the morning and DO let us know how it works out for you, will ya??? Very Happy Good Luck!

**Oh OOPS....duh! Sorry, Isis, I didn't even see you had already listed the working cams............ Embarassed **

keykey
Baby Polar Bear
Baby Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum, redsonya! Very Happy
Hope to see you around in here.
As gb3llma said... the sanctuary is experiencing some 'technical difficulties'.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, there is always someone around to help.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TigerHomes.org Forum Index -> Welcome - Meet New Members All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: